What was done to your rig this week?

Attachments

• 1372565966825.jpg
    1372565966825.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 415
Installed my spiderwebshade. Love it. One of best purchases ever. Still gives me tye open top feeling but keeps my family from getting scorched. Important for a 3 year old.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372604411.700199.jpg

Got my body armor roof rack on and made a basket!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1372637998691.jpg
    1372637998691.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 374
Sorry to see that. It looks like there wasn't any weld on the bottom part of the bracket

looks like the bracket has been cracked for a while. the rust on the break is the tell tale sign. Might check the others to see if there are hairline cracks.

minus cutting a couple bolts length down, got my winch mounted today.....and hello from me a new member and very new to Jeep life. Glad to be part of a site with so much helpful information.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to the WAYALIFE Family. Enjoy the ride.:rock:

Today we:

Installed EVO drag link flip kit
Flipped the SS
Installed extended braided brake lines
Relocated rear hard brake lines above frame
Bled the brake lines
Removed the stock retaining clips on the rotors
Installed my CB (finally)
Drank some beers
Grilled some grub
Had some good times

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372651595.056577.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372651604.761321.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372651619.404013.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372651643.682653.jpg

It was hot but not as bad as I thought it would be,we were in a lot of shade....Had a blast on 33's was a challenge but fun can't start my build till I move back to Michigan Aug 1st....

Was but driving cross country pulling a trailer I had to go to 33's.....Upgrade to 35's once I'm home....Holcomb can be done on 33's I hung up on my frame at gate keeper due to the smaller tires but other than that one boulder, that I with effort and a couple rocks to fill a hole, I made the run look easy got to love Rubi's....

We had a pretty busy week and weekend…
Last Saturday… All day wheeling around Natural Bridge Kentucky
We spend all day last Sunday cleaning the underbelly where we sunk her in the mud (unavoidable).
Monday, I got two estimates for the fender repair (damage wheeling, oops). Monday night started interior cleaning.
Tuesday ordered Poison Spyder Aluminuim Narrow Tube Fenders. Tuesday night, Wife finished interior cleaning and I removed what was left of the stock flare and prepped for body work.
Wednesday morning dropped Jeep off at body shop for fender repair.
Thursday Night got Jeep back from body shop.
Friday I took off work to clean the shop in prep for PSC flares to arrive Saturday.
Saturday-Sunday installed new PSC front Flares (Here are some pics :D )
Since we got the aluminum flares all the brackets and braces are aluminum too. These braces are the primary reason we choose PSC.
PSC_Brackets.png

Here they are all test fitted… now to take them back off to prime and finish with truck-bed coating.
Test_Fit.jpg

Here they are all done :cool:
Passenger_Done.jpg

Driver_Done.jpg

Here is a better picture of the fender repaired with the new flare… I need to get a new club sticker for this side as it had to be removed for the paint.
All_Fixed.jpg

We ordered the rear flares too, but they were not in stock. (can’t wait to get’em) Our only problem now it we hate the stock bumpers with the new flares! We were just about ready to order bumpers when the fender/flare oops happened. The bumpers will have to wait a little bit now :idontknow:

Last edited:
Top Bottom