What was done to your rig this week?

Did rear cameras for dash cam and backup camera feed to radio and then cut out the hood and put the louvre plate on it. Had to rattle can the red section because black and black just didn’t look good.

Attachments

• 9A491512-2A72-4FF8-89DE-423F7E3512AD.jpeg
    9A491512-2A72-4FF8-89DE-423F7E3512AD.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 54056ECD-942B-42EF-AA95-4D41FA053E8C.jpeg
    54056ECD-942B-42EF-AA95-4D41FA053E8C.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 21
  • D257CED6-1D42-4F44-91AF-114CE4B1B6A4.jpeg
    D257CED6-1D42-4F44-91AF-114CE4B1B6A4.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 21

JimLee

Hooked
Finished pulling front axle. Contol arms pulled for rebuild. Started cutting factory bump stop mounts off for King hydraulic bumps, kind of a PITA, space is tight in there. Hopefully get the fab work and paint touch up work done today so I can get new axle under it.
20221125_095200.jpg

20221126_134852.jpg

TR00PR

Last week I installed a MBRP “cat back” exhaust. It’s really just mandrel bent tubing. It replaces the factory muffler and the resonator right before the tip. All the smog gobbledygook still exists.

So, in one week, I have installed an AFE Momentum intake and the MBRP exhaust. Next on list is intercooling pipes. As I live in California, I will have to source them used. AFE won’t ship them to me. They used to ship non compliant parts but tell you they aren’t road legal(wink wink). Now they just won’t ship. I also am interested in the Banks tuning devices. I just don’t know how well they integrate with my Tazer.

And I’m still waiting on the lift to arrive as well. Hopefully sometime this year…

JimLee

Hooked
Last week I installed a MBRP “cat back” exhaust. It’s really just mandrel bent tubing. It replaces the factory muffler and the resonator right before the tip. All the smog gobbledygook still exists.

So, in one week, I have installed an AFE Momentum intake and the MBRP exhaust. Next on list is intercooling pipes. As I live in California, I will have to source them used. AFE won’t ship them to me. They used to ship non compliant parts but tell you they aren’t road legal(wink wink). Now they just won’t ship. I also am interested in the Banks tuning devices. I just don’t know how well they integrate with my Tazer.

And I’m still waiting on the lift to arrive as well. Hopefully sometime this year…
Careful with tuning, California has found a way to deep dive PCM's and supposedly are going to start smog failing any vehicle that shows signs of the PCM ever being tampered with for tuning. Do some looking online, I don't remember all the details or if anyone has come up with a workaround (I think I saw someone talking about just keeping a factory PCM for smog checks, but then I think you are going to run into issues with the displayed mileage of the vehicle). Probably worth looking into before doing something that can't be easily undone.

jeeeep

Hooked
It was a beautiful 70* sunny day, got the hood opened on the Jeep, pulled out the tools to install the gmrs radio then kept getting interruptions from clients ... why is it when it's a shitty rainy day not a peep from them, sunny and nice and my phone blows up 🤬 🤬

Opened the hood and look at the engine lol

JT@623

Hooked
It was a beautiful 70* sunny day, got the hood opened on the Jeep, pulled out the tools to install the gmrs radio then kept getting interruptions from clients ... why is it when it's a shitty rainy day not a peep from them, sunny and nice and my phone blows up 🤬 🤬

Turn your phone off problem solved

Jsouder53

Hooked

I feel the same with way. I’m with my clients at their houses throughout the day, then I get home and things happen to where they need my help 😂

let us know
Drive was very good! Steering felt tight with no wondering. I replaced warn components so it’s gonna be much better but I feel it’s significantly better than when I was stock. It was all over the highway, even with the cast iron steering box. Just need to get rid of the fox stabilizer when the stock ones are available again.

Top Bottom