What was done to your rig this week?

Chain Reaction

Upgraded the old ignition system to a D.U.I. distributor and Live Wires. Up next is replace the externally regulated alternator with a Delco one wire. After that, Reinstall the leaf spring wedges, measure and order a double cardan drive shaft from Woods. When all that's done, I will reorganize the wires.

20221228_095114.jpg

GP NOIR

Hooked
That’s a clean engine bay! Please tell me it’s in a Wagoneer or FSJ Cherokee.

PS- If you haven’t addressed the sock in the fuel tank, you’ll want to do so before it collapses on itself and blocks the fuel pickup

Chain Reaction

That’s a clean engine bay! Please tell me it’s in a Wagoneer or FSJ Cherokee.

PS- If you haven’t addressed the sock in the fuel tank, you’ll want to do so before it collapses on itself and blocks the fuel pickup
It's a 75 CJ-5. I haven't messed with the gas tank yet, but I have plans to attack that very soon. New sock, sending unit, filler hoses ect.

GP NOIR

Hooked
Had the starter motor replaced on SWAMBO's GC.

I'm in the wrong business. Labor was $110/hr! I've never made that much as an aviation tech!

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Checked all fluids... Bolts... Toe... Cleaned & Re-greased all brake components... and New Drag Link Rod Ends installed... Thanks to Disciple Offroad for rushing them out this week... Feels like a new Jeep again. Ready for the NYR.

View attachment 383605
Great now I don't feel prepared. 😒 Those tool bags look exactly like my old bags. Now if and when I wear bags, I have to walk like a thug with cuffs on trying to hold his pants up. My old ass must have fell off over the years. 🤣 Are you staying at the Holiday Inn?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Great now I don't feel prepared. 😒 Those tool bags look exactly like my old bags. Now if and when I wear bags, I have to walk like a thug with cuffs on trying to hold his pants up. My old ass must have fell off over the years. 🤣 Are you staying at the Holiday Inn?
Occidental Nylons with a rear leather Nail pouch… My favorite bags. Unfortunately I don’t wear them everyday like I used too.

Yeah, we’ll be there! See ya tomorrow evening.

Top Bottom