What was done to your rig this week?

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks guys. I don’t think I’ve ever been more stressed out about working on anything than I was while installing this. Kicked my ass for sure. I think it looks good though too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

LOL, drilling all those holes in a perfectly good Jeep is hairy for sure. Came out great though!

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
LOL, drilling all those holes in a perfectly good Jeep is hairy for sure. Came out great though!

Yeah my neighbors thought I was crazy. I partially did too. Lol. The instructions are even scarier... they say to drill and mount the skins first, but there’s waaaay too much other shit to line up to do it that way. I just followed eddies video of the JL install.

PokerStogey

Finally installed the bombshell diff covers I got a few months ago... received them in raw and took me way too long to get them painted up. IMG_9260.jpg

Rst8rox

Got some more work done on the YJ! Bumpstops are in the front along with a grille hoop/bumper. Also made a cowl bar to run bars to the front grille hoop to help support/protect the hood. Turned out good I think. IMG_5157.JPG IMG_5185.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

Rst8rox

That’s looking sweet! You guys have got to be excited to get that out on the trail!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks Bill, it’s been a long project.... we are hoping to do a lil testing by the end of April. MT Baja pro X’s should be here by the 7th!!!( the mtr’s are just full size rollers). Build driveshafts and a lil dash wiring and it’s ready to rip. Just gotta find more time to get down and work on it. Such is life.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks Bill, it’s been a long project.... we are hoping to do a lil testing by the end of April. MT Baja pro X’s should be here by the 7th!!!( the mtr’s are just full size rollers). Build driveshafts and a lil dash wiring and it’s ready to rip. Just gotta find more time to get down and work on it. Such is life.

Such is life, I do understand.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom