What was done to your rig this week?

boardsurfer

Finally got the rear bumper sorted out. There was A LOT of trimming to be done to get that thing into place. Holy crap. But it's 100% complete now.

IMG_20200405_145526.jpg

Also a little quaran-cleaning.
IMG_20200405_145330.jpg

Back to the fortress of solitude I guess.

Elroy231

Changed a wheel bearing, front brake pads and did the axel u joints. Started as just a u joint project. It all went smoothly tho. No surprises other than the wheel bearing. Its removal is part of the initial job anyway so it didnt add any frustration.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

That looks really good [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very nice [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really looks great, nice job [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you very much!

Next on the list is getting the muffler installed. Stock muffler didnt work with the bumper, so I grabbed an inexpensive Dynomax Super Turbo. I just need a few fittings to hold it in place. Right now, driving around with no muffler is amusing, but definitely not what I want long term.

WJCO

Meme King
Not that we're going anywhere, but the weather is suppose to be nice for the next few days. Threw on the tube doors.

DSC07921.jpg

DSC07922.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Well, you can't blame little league now, or car shows, or basically any other excuse to not work on the Jeep.

Even the kids are home, so you just have to supervise 🤣🤣🍻🍻

Lol... You're not wrong.... Being that my next projects are Brake upgrades, PSC Big Bore and a Warn Winch... I'm trying to be smart with funds right now.. Who knows when CA will decide that the wife & I are non-assential. Trying to be responsible I guess. :crazyeyes:

Lol... You're not wrong.... Being that my next projects are Brake upgrades, PSC Big Bore and a Warn Winch... I'm trying to be smart with funds right now.. Who knows when CA will decide that the wife & I are non-assential. Trying to be responsible I guess. :crazyeyes:

IMG_4038.JPG .

Yep. My wife was deemed non essential a month ago.

Top Bottom