What was done to your rig this week?

Is that legal? If so I may do that anyway! My Harley style mirrors shake like hell and are useless while moving. I just put them on there to keep the cops away too :grayno:

I thought the law stated atleast two resr facing mirrors, but after reading i dont think i need any mirrors as long as i dont stack my gear too high!

Btw I love South Carolina.

South Carolina

[7]
SECTION 56-5-4990. Mirrors.
Every motor vehicle which is so constructed or loaded as to obstruct the driver's view to the rear thereof from the driver's position shall be equipped with a mirror so located as to reflect to the driver a view of the highway for a distance of at least two hundred feet to the rear of such vehicle.

View attachment 32519

A little something to keep me legal while cruising doorless until I can get a Harley mirror.

View attachment 32520

i had these on my vents last year and it worked great till i had the heat on and the doors off and the glue loosen and both of them flew right out the door :cheesy: i tried harley mirrors too and they didnt work very good couldnt see crap when they are vibrating.. I actually when to rugged ridge mirrors this year and hey work better than anything i have had yet..:twocents:

Is the light distracting at all at night? I can't decide if I want to run this one or the switch pod below the stereo.

It's really not that bad. The yellow is a little more distracting, but not bad at all. Kinda just blends with all the other dash lights.

"When I die, bury me in my Jeep cause it has never been in a hole it couldn't get me out of!"

Just put on my rugged ridge stubby bumper with warn vr8000 winch added some rigid dually led a pillar lights with mounts from rigid and hooked them up to the a pillar switch pod ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369865918.994996.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369865941.795288.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369865952.579016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Your son should smack you with that ratchet, that extension is way to short to reach the nuts securing the bumper on. Awesome picture of you two tackling the install.

Just re-trimmed my fenders to this
1369879772408.jpg
From this
1369879907134.jpg
I cut the outer corner off and made the whole fender 1" narrower, re-glued the trim and used silicone to glue the fender to the bracing
Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Reinstalled the factory fogs, Moved the Dually's on the windshield
2013-05-30 19.53.19.jpg
2013-05-30 19.53.29.jpg

Installed my spider webshade
2013-05-30 18.24.21.jpg

Installed the GEAR tailgate cover
2013-05-30 18.24.03.jpg

Installed Rock Lights. Just in time for this weekend's wheeling trip :)

The front valance and rear bumper are blocking a lot of the light that is being put down on the front and rear, but the mounting locations are pretty well protected. Once I replace the bumpers this will be resolved. ;)

RockLights.jpg

Installed Rock Lights. Just in time for this weekend's wheeling trip :)

The front valance and rear bumper are blocking a lot of the light that is being put down on the front and rear, but the mounting locations are pretty well protected. Once I replace the bumpers this will be resolved. ;)

RockLights.jpg

Looks good! What lights did you use?

Top Bottom