What was done to your rig this week?

shogun

metalcloak yada yada

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-16 at 8.01.34 PM.jpg

Metalcloak 2.5 with fox 2.0 and synergy fixed arms and fox ats stabilizer. Some temp powerstop brakes also.

Five-N9ne

Set off a car alarm in the parking garage on campus when I left.

...on the floor under me. No ragrets.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya

deantac

Good day today...things falling in place like I hoped.... the choices I made and parts I used worked out great, even the modifications I done previse to this was perfect for this change, getting excided ! :wings: still worried about front driveshaft fitting without issue and have to build a mount for the three link on the axle and trac bar, steering link..etc..... The amount of work and changes I've done is hard to explain to people that ask me what I've done to my jeep, their eyes just kind of glaze over. LOL

IMG_1041.jpg
IMG_1044.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg
IMG_1025.jpg
IMG_1037.jpg

Gobicon2017

Got the dynatrac progrips installed. Also tackled test fit on rock hard sport cage. Waiting on Powdercoat swatches to complete the instal. IMG_0103.JPG

Gobicon2017

BaddestCross

Good day today...things falling in place like I hoped.... the choices I made and parts I used worked out great, even the modifications I done previse to this was perfect for this change, getting excided ! :wings: still worried about front driveshaft fitting without issue and have to build a mount for the three link on the axle and trac bar, steering link..etc..... The amount of work and changes I've done is hard to explain to people that ask me what I've done to my jeep, their eyes just kind of glaze over. LOL

View attachment 313204
View attachment 313205
View attachment 313206
View attachment 313207
View attachment 313208
That looks amazing! Great work! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom