What was done to your rig this week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Good day today...things falling in place like I hoped.... the choices I made and parts I used worked out great, even the modifications I done previse to this was perfect for this change, getting excided ! :wings: still worried about front driveshaft fitting without issue and have to build a mount for the three link on the axle and trac bar, steering link..etc..... The amount of work and changes I've done is hard to explain to people that ask me what I've done to my jeep, their eyes just kind of glaze over. LOL

View attachment 313204
View attachment 313205
View attachment 313206
View attachment 313207
View attachment 313208

The fact that you’ve done this outside in the shithole that is cal city without anything being broken or stolen is more impressive than anything else. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

deantac

The fact that you’ve done this outside in the shithole that is cal city without anything being broken or stolen is more impressive than anything else. Lol

That's so true. I live in a good part of town, my neighbors are mostly military people.... and I'm also known as the crazy racist Trump supporter with all the guns. :gaah: I answer the door wearing a Trump shirt and a couple semi auto's and people say your crazy...:idontknow:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
New tires on the wife’s rig, Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S:

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

Not STT Pros, but really nice none the less! Also love the fact that they are made in the USA! $70 rebate on most Cooper Tires ends October 31st.

Last edited:

PEACEMAKER1

Good day today...things falling in place like I hoped.... the choices I made and parts I used worked out great, even the modifications I done previse to this was perfect for this change, getting excided ! :wings: still worried about front driveshaft fitting without issue and have to build a mount for the three link on the axle and trac bar, steering link..etc..... The amount of work and changes I've done is hard to explain to people that ask me what I've done to my jeep, their eyes just kind of glaze over. LOL

View attachment 313204
View attachment 313205
View attachment 313206
View attachment 313207
View attachment 313208

Wow! Looks great! Nice job on the install progress

Got the dynatrac progrips installed. Also tackled test fit on rock hard sport cage. Waiting on Powdercoat swatches to complete the instal. View attachment 313213

Gobicon2017

Looks good! I'm a little jealous of the cage. It is one of the next pieces on my list :)

Stotch

Caught the Bug

That's coming along nicely; good work!
That's so true. I live in a good part of town, my neighbors are mostly military people.... and I'm also known as the crazy racist Trump supporter with all the guns. :gaah: I answer the door wearing a Trump shirt and a couple semi auto's and people say your crazy...:idontknow:
That's Hillary-ous! ;)

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Had the local muffler shop mount my Dynomax muffler. I did not like the drone when I had it mounted before the axle but love the sound with it mounted in the rear.
IMG_4169.jpg

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug

LOL. Guns and a Trump shirt go hand in hand. Especially if your in Los Angeles.

fiend

Caught the Bug

I knew this story was BS when you said you answered your door. Around here, the only people knocking are proselytizers and solar salesmen, and I’m not interested in talking with either.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Wasn't this week but last R&R. Did Color match rocker 20180601_121538.jpg 20181009_110506.jpg 20181009_214817.jpg 20181009_214434.jpg skins , Switch-Pros install (sorry no pics) switches mounted on A-pillar. ARB twin under the hood, EVO evap skid install also installed, EVO protek system installed on the previous R&R. (sorry no pics). Bought the EVO C gussets and EVO regular angled skids all painted up and ready for welding. Ran out of time on this trip.

Top Bottom