What was done to your rig this week?

Five-N9ne

Put a BlueTorch Fab diff cover on the 44a.

First oil change on the built motor: extremely minimal shine to the oil when the filter was cut apart. Still running zinc additive with the new oil but all signs point to a solid build on the motor. [emoji1303]

WJCO

Meme King
Put a BlueTorch Fab diff cover on the 44a.

First oil change on the built motor: extremely minimal shine to the oil when the filter was cut apart. Still running zinc additive with the new oil but all signs point to a solid build on the motor. [emoji1303]

Good to hear motor is strong. I have that same rear diff cover, lol. Sounds like our rear axle protection is similar. Did you have to space out the rear sway bar or did you just remove it?

Five-N9ne

Good to hear motor is strong. I have that same rear diff cover, lol. Sounds like our rear axle protection is similar. Did you have to space out the rear sway bar or did you just remove it?

My sway bar doesn’t mount like a Dubjay one- the bar is mounted in between the control arms on the unibody with the links coming down next to the coils. Makes life way easier. Same idea as th front.

It’s disappearing with the long arms anyway, goes across right where the Clayton uppers want to be.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya

Five-N9ne

Got my Kevin’s Offroad radiator support in with clevises. The bumper needed two of the uprights in the lower radiator vents to be removed, they’re only rough cut for now and I’ll be cleaning them up with a Dremel and zipsaw on Monday at work. IMG_0201.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya

Finished up my bolt on coilover conversion this weekend! Can’t thank Mark, Rich, and my dad enough who worked with my til 1am Friday night and 4am Saturday night to finish. .. didn’t even get mad at me when I fell asleep pumping the brakes for the bleed. Now I’m jealous as they’re off in Maine hunting while I sit in the office. F8D91363-6DC1-43EA-BF35-5832213F5B2F.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PEACEMAKER1

Finished up my bolt on coilover conversion this weekend! Can’t thank Mark, Rich, and my dad enough who worked with my til 1am Friday night and 4am Saturday night to finish. .. didn’t even get mad at me when I fell asleep pumping the brakes for the bleed. Now I’m jealous as they’re off in Maine hunting while I sit in the office. View attachment 312695

Nice job!!! I love the look! Such a beautiful JEEP :)

I was able to get my project done this weekend too finally! Don't you just love the coilovers? I feel like I'm dreaming a little with how nice it rides now!

IMG_20181014_173305.jpg

Nice job!!! I love the look! Such a beautiful JEEP :)

I was able to get my project done this weekend too finally! Don't you just love the coilovers? I feel like I'm dreaming a little with how nice it rides now!

View attachment 312696

Yes the ride is really amazing. I keeping preparing myself for the jarring bounces but they just never happen. It’s hard to describe but the ride seems firmer but more absorbing. Loving it so far.

deantac

Fuck yea to me !.... LOL. Finished the fabrication on the rear, now just need to adjust shocks build brake lines and other small stuff. next week I start on the front.

IMG_1001.jpg IMG_1002.jpg IMG_1003.jpg IMG_1004.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg IMG_1006.jpg IMG_1007.jpg IMG_1008.jpg

PEACEMAKER1

Congrats to both of you guys! That’s a huge amount of work and both of your jeeps look amazing!

Thank you! Yeah time to put all that hard work to use :)

Fuck yea to me !.... LOL. Finished the fabrication on the rear, now just need to adjust shocks build brake lines and other small stuff. next week I start on the front.

DUDE! Sick set-up! Can't wait to see it complete with the fronts!

Top Bottom