What was done to your rig this week?

deantac

Thanks....I'm thinking a couple more months before I get to drive it. Four link rear, three link front and build steering...drive shafts, brake lines etc....

mattfl

ATX Slabs and Poison Spyder Crusher corners installed today.

Corners were super easy thanks to the proper nutsert tool, highly recommend the Astro 1442 nutsert tool, made doing them a breeze!

Attachments

• IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1765 (1).jpg
    IMG_1765 (1).jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 238

rmilobrown

DIY Trunk Net! 1/4" rope, crown knots on 4" centers, attached with spring clips.

Attachments

• IMG_20180910_172854337.jpg
    IMG_20180910_172854337.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 191

I-Eat-Mud

Stuck it on a CTI trailer and realized I have a LOT of cutting to do, and that I may need to lift it another inch or so. I've love to hear your thoughts. IMG_0513.jpg IMG_0512.jpg IMG_0510.jpg

I'm thinking about a 3/4 or 1" inch spacer up front, cutting off the front fender and support (Fabbing up a flat fender that's more TJ style later down the line)

Raising the coilovers in the rear to be level with the front after the coil spacer, then trimming the same shape i already have in the rear about 2" upwards.

Nothing was binding in my 4 link, or anywhere. Everything had plenty of travel left, just tires hitting fenders. And for the record I had way more travel with my ran down 37s. I'd love input from y'all!

Parks34

Stuck it on a CTI trailer and realized I have a LOT of cutting to do, and that I may need to lift it another inch or so. I've love to hear your thoughts. View attachment 310382 View attachment 310383 View attachment 310384

I'm thinking about a 3/4 or 1" inch spacer up front, cutting off the front fender and support (Fabbing up a flat fender that's more TJ style later down the line)

Raising the coilovers in the rear to be level with the front after the coil spacer, then trimming the same shape i already have in the rear about 2" upwards.

Nothing was binding in my 4 link, or anywhere. Everything had plenty of travel left, just tires hitting fenders. And for the record I had way more travel with my ran down 37s. I'd love input from y'all!

Just wanna say, that jeep looks great. Sorry to hear you're having problems. What size tires are you running now?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WhiteMetal

ATX Slabs and Poison Spyder Crusher corners installed today.

Corners were super easy thanks to the proper nutsert tool, highly recommend the Astro 1442 nutsert tool, made doing them a breeze!

Nice the corners look like a tight fit, I’ve been contemplating get these for year but alway talk myself outa it. Nice looking rig

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom