What was done to your rig this week?

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Ah, forgot. New windshield as well. Took a rock on. The top edge. Pulverized the glass. Looked like I smacked it with a 3lb hammer. Chunks missing, the works. Of course, meant my wayalife banner went with it.

Stitch looks rather plain w/o a banner up there. Asked my wife what she though we should do. No hesitation, “...no little ‘baby’ Jeep stickers, get another WAYALIFE banner :). Ordered one earlier this week.

And, since the account’s in my name, I see my wife’s also gone ahead an ordered some other Stitch stickers off Amazon, too :).

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally did a fender trim. Now I just need to finish the rear.
View attachment 308372 View attachment 308373 View attachment 308374

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That looks great!

Just received and installed my Rigid Ignite back up lights. These things are bright! I’ll post some more pics once it’s dark. View attachment 308732 View attachment 308733 View attachment 308734

Sweet. I need to get off my ass and do something about lighting.

Finally got my king 2.5's installed. Took it up the road to the desert for a quick shake down. All I can say is I'm in trouble. I'm going to over drive my axles and break or bend them...haha. They replaced my 5100's and there is absolutely no comparison.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_9232.JPG .

DH2002

F9FC194E-0A59-44E4-9814-0030F464CB1A.jpg

Installed new battery terminals because as we all know the factory battery terminal suck. Used a Quadratec kit for the 07 till 1 installed new battery terminals because as we all know factory battery terminal suck. Used a Quadratec kit for the 07-11 Jk. They change the battery terminals for the 12 and up but with a Dremel I was able to cut it grind it and make it fit perfect now the battery terminals are tight and do not move at all.

deantac

Able to work on jeep today.... Passenger side done, now driver side rocker guard and flack jacket armor thing... then glass hood and hinges. after that I can start on the suspension..WHEW !

IMG_0771.jpg

Bear_JT

Hooked
Received my new JL hood latches and got them installed. This was super easy and the only holes I drilled were the Outside portion for the tabs that go into the fender (4 total). There is a slight gap at the hood but it’s hardly noticeable.
Before IMG_0839.jpg
After IMG_0841.jpg IMG_0840.jpg

Owen19

Finally picked up my cooper stt pro's, went with the same size I'm on right now (37x13.5). But, new tires is better with new wheels 😁. Got me some 17x9 chamber pros. Hoping to install over the weekend.

Attachments

• 20180901_184204.jpg
    20180901_184204.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 20180901_184444.jpg
    20180901_184444.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 20180830_180931.jpg
    20180830_180931.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 284

Five-N9ne

Bypassed the Infinity amp and put a single 10” subwoofer in set pretty low, just enough to pull the lows out of the other 10 speakers to keep them intact

Clifford33

Caught the Bug

JKbrick

Received my new JL hood latches and got them installed. This was super easy and the only holes I drilled were the Outside portion for the tabs that go into the fender (4 total). There is a slight gap at the hood but it’s hardly noticeable.
Before View attachment 309620
After View attachment 309621 View attachment 309622

Any pics of the install? Thinking of this mod too

Bear_JT

Hooked
Any pics of the install? Thinking of this mod too

I didn’t take any pics while installing because it is literally so easy. The portion that goes on the hood was a direct fit and I didn’t want to drill any unnecessary holes. The piece that bolts to the fender has three holes, I only drilled out two of the three holes on each side which are for the plastic tabs on each side of the bolt. I hit the drilled holes with some touch up paint, installed and done.
This was also made super easy because I don’t have full fender liners so it was easy to reach the bolt.

deantac

Set the new hood on to see what it looks like.....going to work on the axle brackets in a few days... not looking forward to cutting all the bracket off the axles.

IMG_0790.jpg
IMG_0791.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg

Top Bottom