What was done to your rig this week?

A.J.

Actually they’re garbage and suck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have them. They are the one if the worst tires on wet and snow/icy roads I have ever had. I haven't had the balance problems myself but have heard plenty of them have. Goodyear has been plagued with balance issues for some time in their light truck and semi truck tires. Off road they seem ok but nothing spectacular. As far as toughness for me personally they have been fine. No slick rock around here really so I can't comment on that. I got them used super cheap from a guy that was chasing a front end problem and went to a different tire and wheel package. I would have chosen something else if it were not for the deal. I don't hate them, but probably won't purchase again.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Actually they’re garbage and suck.

I have them. They are the one if the worst tires on wet and snow/icy roads I have ever had. I haven't had the balance problems myself but have heard plenty of them have. Goodyear has been plagued with balance issues for some time in their light truck and semi truck tires. Off road they seem ok but nothing spectacular. As far as toughness for me personally they have been fine. No slick rock around here really so I can't comment on that. I got them used super cheap from a guy that was chasing a front end problem and went to a different tire and wheel package. I would have chosen something else if it were not for the deal. I don't hate them, but probably won't purchase again.

I wish they still made them like they used to. The old MT/R’s were badass and were my favorite tires to this day.

Tricky8

I’ll provide feedback in a few months, after I have experienced more with these!

A.J.

I’ll provide feedback in a few months, after I have experienced more with these!

Sounds good. Like I said I don't hate them. Just my own personal experience with them. I got all 5 wheels and tires for $1000. Sold my old half worn BFG M/T 35's on wheels for $500 so I was in to them for $500 total all said and done. Couldn't pass it up. Been running them for almost 3 years now so I've done a few trips to the mall and back in all kinds of weather. Next time I'll try something else.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
New emblems

Got new Rubicon style emblems on today and replaced the chrome ones. Also debadged the decals from below them. Here is a before and after.
I have Wrangler decals coming in medium grey with red trim and those are in the lettering style of the Rubicon.
I will add my JL decals from Eddie when they show up, I ordered them in red and white.
All together it should be a nice look.

The Old
17BB9417-2F49-4D09-8EF8-D5ED392E5D49.jpg

The new
IMG_0482.jpg

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
View attachment 300974 .

Installing my 2 post lift. I have 60’s coming in about 2 weeks and 40’s. I’ve had the lift sitting in my shop for 8 months. I just can’t do this shit on the ground anymore.

That’s great, how high is your ceiling out of curiosity? I’m in the middle of a divorce and the place I’m looking to move to has a really nice 3 bay garage with 12’ ceiling which I think is plenty to work on my Jeep and others from time to time.

ChiliDawg

Re-painted my front bumper this weekend. Unfortunately didn't check the weather and it rained 12 hours afterward, seems to be holding up fine though. Wanted to get a 2nd coat on but that will have to wait, along with putting the winch back on. IMG_6529.JPG

Also finally got the seat covers I've badly needed to keep the dog from ruining the upholstery and put em on.
IMG_6543.JPG

Mission accomplished. Now I can just throw them in the wash instead of shampooing the seats every few weeks.
IMG_6549.JPG

JMFK

I wish they still made them like they used to. The old MT/R’s were badass and were my favorite tires to this day.

I think you can still get them because they are used on military vehicles. I found a place that sells them surplus. Cost me $150/ea plus shipping. Don’t recall the name of the place or if this is still possible. It was like 4yrs ago.

Top Bottom