What was done to your rig this week?

Sullivan

IMG_7176.JPG . Installing my 2 post lift. I have 60’s coming in about 2 weeks and 40’s. I’ve had the lift sitting in my shop for 8 months. I just can’t do this shit on the ground anymore.

Sullivan

It has been sooo needed. I got seriously I injured in Moab last year and can’t really squat down much due to my leg. So this will make swapping axles and all the other maintenance easier.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mattfl

Installed an Up Down Air Air It Up system today and an ARB Dual Compressor

No more airing up/down individual tires anymore. System is really slick, turn your compressor on after initial install and set desired up pressure. Open the valve on the right to let air out of all 4 tires at once. Close valve after airing down and turn your compressor on and it will automatically air all 4 tires up the previously set PSI.

On my 37s from 30 psi to 14psi took 5 1/2 minutes. To go back up to 30 psi from 14psi took 9 minutes. That's for all 4 tires at once.

Attachments

• IMG_1184.jpg
    IMG_1184.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1182.jpg
    IMG_1182.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 246

Sullivan

No more airing up/down individual tires anymore. System is really slick, turn your compressor on after initial install and set desired up pressure. Open the valve on the right to let air out of all 4 tires at once. Close valve after airing down and turn your compressor on and it will automatically air all 4 tires up the previously set PSI.

On my 37s from 30 psi to 14psi took 5 1/2 minutes. To go back up to 30 psi from 14psi took 9 minutes. That's for all 4 tires at once.

I like it man. Nice. Half the time I just roll off the trail and head out while still being aired down. But only when it’s a few miles of driving. I just get to my trailer and load up

Clifford33

Caught the Bug

Wow that’s awesome. You should post up an instructional how to on this set up. I want to do that to my Jeep aha.

mattfl

Out with the old and in with the new!

Evo Spec King Adjustables!

IMG_1209.jpg

Such, such an amazing difference. It's a whole new ride!

Attachments

• IMG_1210.jpg
    IMG_1210.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1211.jpg
    IMG_1211.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 227
Top Bottom