What was done to your rig this week?

JL Long Arm Kit installed.

JL Long Arm Kit installed.

Attachments

• ROAM Offroad - Stubby Front Bumper and Long Arm 4-Link Suspension System C05.jpg
    ROAM Offroad - Stubby Front Bumper and Long Arm 4-Link Suspension System C05.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 209
  • ROAM Offroad - Stubby Front Bumper and Long Arm 4-Link Suspension System C06.jpg
    ROAM Offroad - Stubby Front Bumper and Long Arm 4-Link Suspension System C06.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 219

3.6LTimmy

New rear e brake shoes...it stopped the horrible squeak I was getting and couldn’t find for a while.

With that being said I recommend doing the entire rotor out because the springs required to put back on in the kit are an absolute pain in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pbujk13

Yup. I’ve been quiet on here for a spell because I really didn’t have much going on with my Jeep. She ran, things were good, didnt really have much to report. Then I got the thirst back... I started out looking at 2015/16 hard rocks.... still WAY pricey for jeeps with 20 or 30K on them. Then I looked at some left over 2017s & 2018 JKs. But now your at 40 grand for a model that’s going away & frankly look their age for a new vehicle. Maybe I pour some money into my 2010 & make it more awesome!?!? But after searching for a hard top, lift, tires, etc I’d still have a 4 speed 3.8 with over 100,000 on the odometer. Seemed like there was only one option... I found a gorgeous redhead with the d44 rear end & the all terrain tires so I’m in good shape out of the gate!

Nice. Congrats!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Nothing too cool but had to get rid of the soccer mom silver inserts and paint them black
IMG_4975.jpg IMG_0054.jpg

Hopefully in a couple weeks I can put the rubi wheels and tires on.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Jeep prepped for Moab next week. Put the hard top on, installed bearcat speaker that's been sitting in the garage for 6 months.

Also gave a wash, claybar, and a wax.

20180325_173021.jpg

Top Bottom