What was done to your rig this week?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Looks good. I installed mine last weekend as well. Need to get it programmed. Haven’t tested it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks, it was actually a fun little install once I got past pulling the newer dash apart lol. I powered it up just to see what kind of reception I could get. I was about 2 miles or so off of 294 in the south suburbs of Chicago and reception was crystal clear and plenty loud, I haven't transmitted with it yet. I bought a complete setup including the cb and a 3' firestick pretuned specifically for wranglers. I'd still like to check my swr readings before I use it to transmit though.

SDG

Caught the Bug
Changed the front diff fluid.

20180317_181816.jpg

Must say I am loving this o ring... not having to scrape all that rtv off is nice.

20180317_181455.jpg

TC1201JK

IMG_0793.jpg IMG_0792.jpg
3rd piece of EVO protek skids (exhaust/crossmember), EVO evap skid, DynoMax evolution pre axle dump, ace engineering rear halfback bumper with 30” led, Crosby shackles, and windshield decal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
Not on the jeep, but the 'ol ranger got some love today...

Put new front brakes on last weekend and noticed the unit bearing was shot up front. Crazy the get a pair new with ABS sensors for $80. Got the drivers side replaced, and good as new.
20180318_180801.jpg

Top Bottom