What was done to your rig this week?

BobNH

Reinstalled my 730N RER today. I had shattered the screen by accident and found a place that fixes them, NavRepair in Florida. They also do pretty much anything you need for the mygig systems, screen, hdd, disc, maps, etc.
I also found it was covered by my comprehensive. So new screen and a maps update for my $100 deductible and a weeks worth of shipping.
And, to make it perfect, the update seems to have activated a record trails option. Never had a nav or gps that would record tracks, so this is awesome. I don't know if it was always available and was unlocked when they did the unlock dvd/maps in motion, but I don't recall seeing it.

20180310_163054.jpg
20180310_162322.jpg
20180310_162109.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Made my own lift and level kit, 1 1/2” front spacers and 1” rear spacers:

IMG_6611.jpg

Installed only the front spacers and bump stop extensions:

IMG_6622.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

I’m really liking how level the Jeep is:

IMG_6628.jpg

I’m going to leave it like this for now and adjust if needed when I get my new 33” Cooper STT Pro’s next spring.

More details on the machine work and installation can be found here:

Oscar's No Build Thread:
https://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=1024241

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Lookin good.... Did it turn out to be just condensation build up?

Yup!! It was isolated to the filler tube. Got a new gasket for the filler cap. Cleaning it up revealed a pretty good leak near the crankcase pulley. It could be the oil filter line that goes into that section or the gasket itself. I’ll know once I put it back together and run it for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

EmJustEm06

IMG_3649.jpg

New brakes all around for Black Beauty. 🖤
Was pretty danged cold yesterday, so called it a day after getting the old stuff off. Going to clear out the brake lines this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom