What was done to your rig this week?

Xhisors

If you have the Cobra 75, I think you can run an Aux cable from the brain to the head unit and it will come through the stereo speakers.

You absolutely can do this with the 75. You can take it a step further and run a 3.5 splitter so you can listen to music from your phone and cb at the same time.

I like having the speaker though. :D

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Big week of upgrades here! I just picked up the Jeep from Offroad Evolution.

New PR44/60s installed with 5.13 gears
ARB lockers front and rear
37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 17” KMC Machete Beadlocks
EVO rear Rock Star shock/lower control arm brackets
J.E. Reel 1350 front and rear drive shafts
I Trimmed my fenders over the weekend, but some clean up still required.

Big thanks to Drew and the Offroad Evolution team for the great work (as always!) and for taking care of every detail.

I would love to see more pics of your Jeep I want to do the same mods to my Jeep. Sweet set up man.

World Traveler 76

Installed the AEV tire carrier that has been in my garage for a few weeks. Next step, hacking off the vertical post, to customize it a bit for my tastes (looks too much like a chimney pipe to me).

Image1519055283.767723.jpg

"RUGER"
2016 Rubicon - Hard Rock

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
After mounting the tire, I agree with you. I may still cut it down, but only just below the top edge of the tire to protect the glass.

"RUGER"
2016 Rubicon - Hard Rock

If you trim it a little it’ll probably be fine, just be sure that you really want to do it.
Your other option would be to just put a 40” tire on there and you’ll cover it right up lol.

I used to run this carrier with 37s and the top wasnt really visible all that much.

World Traveler 76

If you trim it a little it’ll probably be fine, just be sure that you really want to do it.
Your other option would be to just put a 40” tire on there and you’ll cover it right up lol.

I used to run this carrier with 37s and the top wasnt really visible all that much.

Yeah, this would be an option!! Lol.

"RUGER"
2016 Rubicon - Hard Rock

Top Bottom