What was done to your rig this week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Check the gasket between the white box and the canister. When I relocated mine I accidentally caused a leak there. It was giving me a small evap leak code. If I'm not mistaken it is some kind of check valve, so it could be stuck as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is an o ring in there somewhere too that goes bad. I’ll have to pull it all apart at some point. After the weekend.

EmptyPockets

Switched the Speakers in my sound bar and added polyfil. They are Kicker direct replacements, I can tell a difference and am happy with them. Now I want to do the front speakers and tweeters.

Attachments

• kickers.jpg
    kickers.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 211

mattfl

Bestop fabric half doors and cheap mirrors!

Attachments

• 28238455_10160222075040195_8323982349098983481_o.jpg
    28238455_10160222075040195_8323982349098983481_o.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 193

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome thank you, not for sure how I missed it[emoji482]
Im on the fence- - in-force the C’s and go 37’s or stay with 35’s. I really don’t want to re-gear but... Either way, I will be going with the coops when the time comes!!
(2013 10A Ruby-3.5” lift- 4”BS)

I know WJCO beat me to it but here's the pic I took anyway..

I'm actually looking at this exact tire for a purchase soon as well, lol. Thanks for the picture confirmation.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
No problem, I'm gonna clean the Jeep tomorrow and get the salt off of it. I can post another that's a little clearer to see the heights of the lug shoulders. They're all notched at the edges so it's a little decieving when measuring.

Grumpy-jk

Just had my suspension redone!! Changed out the Rubicon Express 3.5 inch lift and had Globex Performance install MetalCloak 3.5 inch performance kit and the ride is outrageous... smooth sailing big difference night and day... thanks to GLENN and his crew IMG_1563.jpg IMG_1564.jpg IMG_1565.jpg IMG_1566.jpg IMG_1567.jpg IMG_1568.jpg IMG_1569.jpg

ka-bar

23k miles on the Jeep, I decided to change the diff, manual trans, and transfer case oils. Wish I did that sooner, turns out the dealer let me have it almost a quart low on MTF! 🤯
Now I thought it was fine before, but let me tell ya, it shifts buttery smooth now! [emoji1360]

ka-bar

Just had my suspension redone!! Changed out the Rubicon Express 3.5 inch lift and had Globex Performance install MetalCloak 3.5 inch performance kit and the ride is outrageous... smooth sailing big difference night and day... thanks to GLENN and his crew View attachment 293397 View attachment 293398 View attachment 293399 View attachment 293401 View attachment 293403 View attachment 293404 View attachment 293406

That’s awesome. I’m planning to get the game changer lift too. Would love to hear what you think of the 6paks

Grumpy-jk

Took it out for a short run in the woods.. the flex and handling flex is awesome and with the quick disconnect links makes it a whole lot easier can’t wait for the warm weather to start Once again thanks to Glenn and his crew over At Globex Performance in NJ IMG_1585.jpg IMG_1584.jpg

Top Bottom