What was done to your rig this week?

moteaux

Last week was up fit the PR44 and the Rubicon rear axles to my Sport model.
IMG_4913.jpg IMG_4914.jpg IMG_4922.jpg

This weeks it's fixing an axle seal and adding longer studs to said axles. They were too short and not getting but about Three turns on the lugs. Popped the driver side loose and went to work.

C314267D-8674-4198-9D96-2D17B6A2335E.jpg
C314267D-8674-4198-9D96-2D17B6A2335E.jpg
IMG_4963.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

daddyusmaximus

Got the JB twin stick cable shifter mounted, but can't get the transfer case to move out of neutral in the front drive. Shifter is good, T-case is messed up somehow. Worked 2 weeks ago... ???

Took the front passenger seat out, and built Brandy a temporary front seat dog bed. I'll have to re do it later when I get my suspension seat and build the center console for the shifters, but it's good enough for this summer.

gheller

5 Tire Rotation, check the torque on the Spidertrax wheel spacers.
Unfortunately most of the work is bringing out the floor jack, stands, 1/2" impact wrench and torque wrench from my 3 rd floor apt to the Church parking lot across the street ( my work space)

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

5 Tire Rotation, check the torque on the Spidertrax wheel spacers.
Unfortunately most of the work is bringing out the floor jack, stands, 1/2" impact wrench and torque wrench from my 3 rd floor apt to the Church parking lot across the street ( my work space)

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

That sounds rough. Good that you are able to use the church parking for work. What part of New York are you in? My wife and I are flying up to visit midtown next weekend. Staying in the E 42nd st area.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Haha. Me too. Well as you can see that rear one was the spare. She finally made it to the ground since the last powder coat. Need to get it to some rocks and rub on it a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

That sounds rough. Good that you are able to use the church parking for work. What part of New York are you in? My wife and I are flying up to visit midtown next weekend. Staying in the E 42nd st area.

Oh nice, I hope the weather stays good for you like it has the last few days here. I'm in the South end of Brooklyn, near Sheepshead Bay. I use to work in the city but after transferring to Brooklyn I haven't made it in to the city much again. Beware the costume characters that try to hit you up for money. They became so out of control at one time that they we're fighting with each other over turf. I think there was a brawl between Spider-Man and Mickey Mouse once.
Definitely visit the Intrepid Air and Space Museum at Pier 86 if you've never been there.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Oh nice, I hope the weather stays good for you like it has the last few days here. I'm in the South end of Brooklyn, near Sheepshead Bay. I use to work in the city but after transferring to Brooklyn I haven't made it in to the city much again. Beware the costume characters that try to hit you up for money. They became so out of control at one time that they we're fighting with each other over turf. I think there was a brawl between Spider-Man and Mickey Mouse once.
Definitely visit the Intrepid Air and Space Museum at Pier 86 if you've never been there.

Lol yeah I visited last November and stayed in the W 43rd st area. Saw a couple of street performer turf fights around Time square.

Owen19

IMG_20170408_134338_791.jpg 20170408_142822.jpg 20170409_090835.jpg 20170411_145653.jpg 20170411_154336.jpg
Did a quick box for four 10's. Once a basshead, always a basshead. I tried not to put a system in the jku, but oh well. It can be removed anytime we go camping or offroading to regain the lost cargo space.

Top Bottom