What was done to your rig this week?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Any chance you have the factory stuff left? I'm looking for the little cross piece that goes on the factory terminal. You can see it here. I'll pay you for it.

View attachment 251499

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can probably just use this instead, its a marine style clamp. You can probably transfer at the factory terminals onto this one.
The factory clamps are stupid anyway, they are never really tight on there and keep sliding off the battery post. If I decide to switch to this clamp you can have my factory ones

IMG_4265.jpg

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

Frydaddy

You can probably just use this instead, its a marine style clamp. You can probably transfer at the factory terminals onto this one.
The factory clamps are stupid anyway, they are never really tight on there and keep sliding off the battery post. If I decide to switch to this clamp you can have my factory ones

By chance do you have any accessories on the clamping nut? Is that why its loose?

Battery_Terminals.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Put my new front bumper on, put my new rear fenders on, new seat covers, cleaned up my winch, put my top back on :grayno:, and am waiting patiently for my Metalcloak front fenders to come in.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

SHHHWAY

The ICON is at the spa getting sleeves, gussets, and 1/4" steel lower control arm skids today. Pick him up tomorrow! Sport cage or bead locks are next on the list!

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shantz

Very happy with my Teraflex Drag Link & Tie Rod kit... didn't think I would be able to notice... drives like new. 20170402_195431.jpeg

Sent By Morse Code

Top Bottom