What was done to your rig this week?

jarho00

Did this today, i will say it's a lot of work. I will post more pics tomorrow, in the daylight.

Attachments

• 1441685714205.jpg
    1441685714205.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 407
  • 1441685728391.jpg
    1441685728391.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 411
  • 1441685766085.jpg
    1441685766085.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 407

LasVegasJK

Did you cut the foam out to fit it in?

I did. I was careful not to cut too much as to make the foam become two separate pieces. That's why the speaker is upside down. It's got a weird shape to it on the back.
Remove a little, then op test. It was more difficult to get the wire behind the trim down to the floor.
It's pretty easy. Keeps the speaker hidden and out of the way, and no need to mess with it if you remove you cb when not on the trail.

USMC Wrangler

I think coz wins the thread this week!

Got the first torque check of the Spidertrax done, burned on EVO front LCA skids and wrapped up my EVO leveling kit by adding a 1" spacer in the rear...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441805034.105459.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441805058.790991.jpg

Best part was my son helping!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441805091.893756.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Did you reuse stock control arms or get adjustable arms? If so which arms did you go with? Thanks! Looks great!

I have been running evo front lower and synergy rear upper arms for a while now. Front upper and rear lower are currently still stock

bkac

Caught the Bug
Awesome thank you, I was wondering if I could run front lowers and rear uppers or if I needed a full set of 8.

Looks like you have a JKU, if that's the case you only need to run adjustable front lowers. The front uppers and all four rears can remain factory. :thumbup:

Dzandersen

Looks like you have a JKU, if that's the case you only need to run adjustable front lowers. The front uppers and all four rears can remain factory. :thumbup:

Awesome thanks for the insight! As soon as I sell this Teraflex lift the evo Bolton coilovers will be ordered and some adjustable front lcas. Any specific arms you recommend?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Awesome thanks for the insight! As soon as I sell this Teraflex lift the evo Bolton coilovers will be ordered and some adjustable front lcas. Any specific arms you recommend?

The evo front lowers are really the ticket. They have updated them to make them even easier to adjust them and you don't have to take them off to do it. They are just plan solid. I run them with my bolt on coilovers and remaining factory arms. Works great.

zchurch

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441835930.924866.jpg

Put my 7 inch light on the winch. Wouldn't of been so bad if the previous owner hadn't had a mess of wires I had to figure out. But it's on and working. Now waiting til dark to see how bright it is.

TLC Offroad

Nothing to Extreme but I put the EVO Leveling Kit and a WAYALIFE sticker on the front, I have Hard Rock Sliders being built now so I hope they arrive in a week or so that way the wife will have something to step on to get in it.

Attachments

• IMG_1511.jpg
    IMG_1511.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 261

WJCO

Meme King
I hear you there. That was the only thing convincing my wife that we needed them. For me it was hitting a rock the week before. Either way, we got em !

Nothing to Extreme but I put the EVO Leveling Kit and a WAYALIFE sticker on the front, I have Hard Rock Sliders being built now so I hope they arrive in a week or so that way the wife will have something to step on to get in it.

TLC Offroad

Yea she won't let Me lift it the way I want to until she has something to help her get in it :thumb: so it is one of the first things I had to do before lifting it any higher.

Top Bottom