What was done to your rig this week?

God I want those! Very nice my friend.

Thx! I am really happy with how they look. Need to drill the hole and install the isolator tonight when I get home. They rattle a little without it but I think with it they will be silent. Either way I just turn the radio up. :)

^ :thumb: Sweet man, they look good. I have glow-in-the-dark white and black grab handles...not made by me but a buddy on FB who has his own small company. You can't ever see them glow unless it's 100% pitch black out, but it's the thought that count's right? :cheesy:

I won't be buying anything Jeep related for a while due to some dip shit in the finance office fucking up my pay...I'm pretty pissed about it but luckily I've been saving for a while so I'm covered. I'll be finally getting a new home (duplex) this June so I'm pretty excited about that too. I'll get to take my doors off all the time then since I'll have a place to store them :brows:

looks awesome! are these the Walmart burner $18 lights? How many do you have for the rock lights, and are they all wired to one switch?

Thanks. Those are the Walmart Burner lights in the pic. I have since switched to Small LEDs for my rock lights. And they are all on one switch.

Originally Posted by keno4x4

Pulled out these failed joints and replaced with Synergy ball joints.

No More Death Wobble!!!!!! 

attachment.php

how do you know this are bad other than Death Wobble?

Raise the tire off the ground and have somebody use a pry bar and lift the tire. If you see any movement in the ball joints you know they are bad. Mine had 3/8 to 1/4" of movement.

Side play no more then 0.060"
Vertical play no more then 0.050"

You will see a bit of movement .

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ahhhh this thread is killing me! I threw my back out, so I've been staring at a mountain of parts to install and have no way to crawl under the Jeep to do it! It's like being a kid on Christmas where you opened up your toys and are told ok, now we are leaving to go see family and you can't play with them at all!!

how do you know this are bad other than Death Wobble?

Raise the tire off the ground and have somebody use a pry bar and lift the tire. If you see any movement in the ball joints you know they are bad. Mine had 3/8 to 1/4" of movement.

How many miles on those ball joints?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I couldn't find any recent threads on coilovers (kidding, too soon?) so I'll just park this here, ;-).

Adjusted my lift height front and rear over the weekend. Using the Dynatrac measurement, I was right at 3" in the front and was tapping my rear air bumps with a full tank and after adding some gear when driving around town. I had about 3/4"-1" between the rear axle pad and bumpstop. Ended up adding about 3/4" front and rear, my overall lift is now just north of 3.5" and rides great with no more tapping in the rear.

Also had a buddy who donated a nitrogen manifold to the garage and a chambered shock gauge so I bumped each corner up to 150psi. Just wanted a 20cf bottle but the local welding suppliers didn't have any so ended up with a 50. Needless to say, if anyone is in the Vegas area and needs to charge their shocks (or fill an air mattress) stop on by, we've got enough nitrogen to go around probably for years.

Thank you to Drew, Andrew, Eddie and everyone here always for all of the help and expertise!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399491897.949124.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399491949.453763.jpg

added my poison spyder bumper two weeks ago

i realy like it , wasnt sure if i would

Attachments

• IMG_0793 (3).jpg
    IMG_0793 (3).jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_0794 (2).jpg
    IMG_0794 (2).jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 421
i realy like it , wasnt sure if i would

Looks good! To make it really pop get a piece of thin plastic from the hobby store and cut a square out of it. Paint it an accent color and duct tape it to the inside behind the spyder. I used reflective tape on mine.

Just finished locking up the front end, after some initial tests it was time to crawl the block ;)
ra7yqyba.jpg
ura7ejah.jpg

Sent via Ansible

Top Bottom