What was done to your rig this week?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
EVO Mfg. Rockstars installed thanks to ttfhell for the help. He even helped clean up :cheesy: . Look at this pile o brackets and metal shavings....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399260379.937712.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399260400.841270.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399260415.973613.jpg

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Nice!! That's a cute pup. What is he?

He's a 2 months old Boxer :) His name is Jasper (as in Jasper the Jeep from Popeye/many stickers you can find online ;) )

Not the first time I done it also haha. Probably didn't beef to install it at the time because it was only month after I bought the jeep and nothing to use it with and as of now I only have a air compressor that I rigged up to it. Soon front arb locker also.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Lol gotcha. Mine powers basically all lights and a CB hahaha I absolutely love it though.

Angry Aussie

He's a 2 months old Boxer :) His name is Jasper (as in Jasper the Jeep from Popeye/many stickers you can find online ;) )

Lol gotcha. Mine powers basically all lights and a CB hahaha I absolutely love it though.

Sweet! Great choice! I love boxers! Your gonna love him. Perfect co pilot!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Nope! Just did some hard wheeling in the driveway today so figured she needed the blood transfusion. At least I did some driveway wheeling today. What did you do?!? Your d30 gonna handle the drive to Austin tomorrow on those 37s?!?!

I drove mine over 4 speed bumps in front of PetsMart. D30 held up great, thinking I'll move up to 40s next week :what:

40"s on a d 30 is the smartest thing I've ever heard! Can we take bets on when that d 30 will break with those 40s?

Lmfao best convo I've read in a while fellas xD I think the AJP children have the mall crawling down for all of Austin, no need to encourage the bastards now :cheesy:

Sweet! Great choice! I love boxers! Your gonna love him. Perfect co pilot!

Yeah my family has had boxers ever since 2001 or so so it's time me and my fiancee got one :) He's friggin smart! He can already go up and down stairs and plays fetch...A TWO MONTH OLD PUP!!! PLAYING FETCH!!! I love this damn dog hahaha

Angry Aussie

Yeah my family has had boxers ever since 2001 or so so it's time me and my fiancee got one :) He's friggin smart! He can already go up and down stairs and plays fetch...A TWO MONTH OLD PUP!!! PLAYING FETCH!!! I love this damn dog hahaha[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I had a boxer for 8 years he passed away about two years ago. I miss him and miss having a boxer around the house. So smart, goofy, confident dogs. He is cute. Well done Kenny! I happy for y'all. Can't wait to meet y'all and him at hidden falls one day.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Rock Lights

I got my Rear Rock lights mounted.
What do you think; should i put some more on for the center of my jeep?
photo (2).jpg

Ldogg

Waiting for my rancho rock doors and spiderwebshade door shades that should be here tomorrow, so I made some paracord door straps for the rancho doors.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399310425.123758.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399310438.060124.jpg

Top Bottom