What was done to your rig this week?

I just got the same pillar switch for my 4 rigids, how easy are they to hookup?

Not hard at all. Did you get the dual lighted switch or single lit switch?

Did your lights come with a wire harnes that included relays?

Basically you run a power wire from your batter to and a ground for the relay and one for he switches. I will be easier to show you than try and explain in a post. Look up Pvann's DIY Waytek wire thread, http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?13119-DIY-Spod-Waytekwire. This should help you out.

R/
Will

Not hard at all. Did you get the dual lighted switch or single lit switch?

Did your lights come with a wire harnes that included relays?

Basically you run a power wire from your batter to and a ground for the relay and one for he switches. I will be easier to show you than try and explain in a post. Look up Pvann's DIY Waytek wire thread, http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?13119-DIY-Spod-Waytekwire. This should help you out.

R/
Will

That's a lot to take it hahaha but they should come with everything, they're scheduled to arrive Thursday or Friday so I'll know for sure then. The pillar has 4 (maybe 5) switches? A local shop quoted $80 and I think I'd rather give it a go myself and save the $$ for something else..

Its so lowww we going to be hearing that meet the ground and rocks lol looks good tho man!

Yeah, I'm on the fence about it. I love the looks but I may have remove the tips, they're quite large. To be fair, that pic is a bit deceiving. They are about as low as my hitch d-ring.

Yeah, I'm on the fence about it. I love the looks but I may have remove the tips, they're quite large. To be fair, that pic is a bit deceiving. They are about as low as my hitch d-ring.

Take it day by day if they dont hit then leave them alone!

New co-pilot! No name yet and he's too young (aka not poty trained) to go for ride along's quite yet but he'll love The Yeti one day :D
New Puppy 01 May 14.jpg

piece of shit......

I ordered and installed the replacement solenoid for my shitty-built XRC-10 winch..... still won't power out!! it seems like the remote socket (?) - where the remote plug goes in is corroded and f-up'd. I am tired of trying to repair and milk more time out of this thing...... SHIT, I just need to pull the trigger on a warn and get it over with......

So, what did I do to my pumpkin this week? Waste my time installing a worthless $50.00 piece of Chinese crap!!!!!!! Time is money, I need more of both. FML:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Ordered some fox shocks that'll be in tomorrow, trimmed my rears and started trimming my front bumper, only got the passenger side of the bumper though.

Top Bottom