What was done to your rig this week?

How do you like the Aev tire carrier with no bumper this looks good think about doing it!

Out of all of them i had i chose to go back to this setup because of the convenience, quality and rattle free sturdiness. Its awesome. The eVo was good but i didn't want to drill holes into my rig again so this was it for me.

Out of all of them i had i chose to go back to this setup because of the convenience, quality and rattle free sturdiness. Its awesome. The eVo was good but i didn't want to drill holes into my rig again so this was it for me.

That was what i was thinking less wholes the better but it just looks crazy that it only mounts in one small spot on the frame, no worries about that?

How do you like the Aev tire carrier with no bumper this looks good think about doing it!

Am I understanding this correctly. The AEV will work with a stock bumper? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Am I understanding this correctly. The AEV will work with a stock bumper? Thanks

Im not sure about with the stock bumper maybe if you cut it up a little but without a bumper yes, that is what i have come to learn!

Yes, it works. You just have to drill a hole and remove some plastic under your bumper. The weight is carried on the frame

After 76K miles, my 3.8L spun a bearing. Pretty disappointing as I religiously changed the oil every 3-5K miles with mobile 1 5W20. Luckily I found a used 3.8L with only 3500 miles from Burnsville West for a screaming deal. From there, is was an exhausting week of balljoints, suspension, steering, and having a shop drop in the new motor in time to head to Moab for Thanksgiving. One of the things that I'm most thankful for is living so close to Moab and driving a Jeep! :D

View attachment 8163
i believe your the first post i have seen that is also from Utah. Lucky you have gotten to make a run down to Moab. i have yet to make the adventure. Where in Utah exactly are you located?
Sorry about the spun bearing but looks like you got some good things out of it for the mods.

Added the stickers I collected at Jeep Beach, threw on an Or Fab bumper, my winch is in the works and some 2x3 lights are on the way!
photo.jpg

Warn PowerPlant. With synthetic line and factor 55 flat link. Thanks Northridge! !

Attachments

• 1398890301001.jpg
    1398890301001.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 292
Top Bottom