What was done to your rig this week?

ZERO LIMITZ

Just received word from EVO that my ATX slabs shipped, should have them Thursday. Just in time to make the Hidden Falls trip in Marble Falls Tx. I'm so excited!!!!!!

Atch

Just received word from EVO that my ATX slabs shipped, should have them Thursday. Just in time to make the Hidden Falls trip in Marble Falls Tx. I'm so excited!!!!!!

Congrats, mine are impatiently waiting for new rubber before I install mine

Napalm90

My jeep received the unofficial name "Goose" scince I struck a goose this morning and cracked the grill.....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedFox

Purchased 2 spare keys on eBay and got one of them programmed at the dealer. Now I programmed my third key myself. Cost= 120$. Dealer would have charged me $200 for just one key!!

I also purchased the mopar transmission cooler for $260. He tried to sell it to me for $350 at first, until I showed him on my phone that I could get it for $260 online, so they price matched it!! Happy day

Last edited:

orngcrushrgrl

Purchased 2 spare keys on eBay and got one of them programmed at the dealer. Now I programmed my third key myself. Cost= 120$. Dealer would have charged me $200 for just one key!! dde40

You had the dealer do it?! Do you have jut a regular key without the buttons? I did the switchblade key fob swap awhile back and I didn't need the dealer to program it. I did have them cut the switchblade blank for me, but they didn't charge me for it because they were sure it wouldn't work lol. I proved them wrong!

RedFox

Yea, I have the key fob with the buttons. They had to program one of them for me because I originally only had one key. You can't program a third key without having two programmed keys. And I cut both new keys myself :)

Top Bottom