What was done to your rig this week?

Finally (weather, work, and wife all aligned in my favor) got the inner fender liners trimmed out, stripped down, and repainted to accommodate the shock hoop. Got the liner, hoop, hydro bump and new fender installed. Passenger side all ready also, just needs assembly. Shooting to get the front axle under it this weekend, will probably have to do it in the rain 😔. I'll have to fab up some close out panels for some of that open space down the road, nutcerts and sheet aluminum to the rescue.

View attachment 383854
That looks great! Nice job 👍

WJCO

Meme King

T-Rob

Within the last couple of months, installed the following:

S&B Ram Air Kit
Quadratec Interior Light Bar
J&L Oil Separator
XR Extended Flares
Changed my Baja Design Squadron Pro fog light lens from clear to yellow
Form Light's JL LED Tail Lights
Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Adjustable Steering Stabilizer
Fox 2.0 Shocks (don't care for them...changing them out to Falcon's in the near future)

Attachments

• IMG_9205.jpeg
    IMG_9205.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
    IMG_9201.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9213.jpeg
    IMG_9213.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9212.jpeg
    IMG_9212.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9293.jpeg
    IMG_9293.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9295.jpeg
    IMG_9295.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked

S&B Ram Air Kit
J&L Oil Separator
XR Extended Flares
Fox 2.0 Shocks (don't care for them...changing them out to Falcon's in the near future)
What don't you like about the Fox 2.0?

jeeeep

Hooked
I didn't feel any difference between my stock stabilizer and the Fox. So, I tried the Falcon and love it! I definitely feel a difference in the medium and firm settings.
I have the Falcon 3.3 on my JK and can relate, the settings worked until after my 1st trip to Moab and now they are extra firm on every setting.

These are the the 3.3's and no matter the setting they are extra firm, extra... in the winter it's like riding on tree stumps at the softest setting; not sure why the cold affects them like this.

I've had them for several years and have reached out numerous times to TF for maintenance instructions but their tech support sucks donkey dicks.

At 1st they told me they would have someone return my call, nothing, called back and was told to submit an email request, after numerous email requests with zero response, I gave up. They never responded to a single email.

I called and spoke to someone that I thought would actually help after telling them the shit I've been dealing with but all they said was to ship them back for service - fuck that, their claim to me when I bought them was that I could service them.

Look at Bilstein or anyone else, Kings on my JLU are easy to maintain and easy to find information on how to maintain them.

jamesrw30

S&B Ram Air Kit
J&L Oil Separator
XR Extended Flares
How do you like that light bar? I've got my eyes on it

T-Rob

Would you put up a shot from the inside? I'm not big on light bars but really like this one. It's one of those things that's on my ever growing list of wants 🤣

Sure. Here you go. It cuts off about 3” of the windshield.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 20

onlyone

Ordered a new Odyssey 94R battery. I kept getting battery charging messages. Both the batteries are taking a crap. I’m eliminating the stupid little one. I‘m glad I got the Diesel, it’s a much easier swap.

jamesrw30

It's crazy the way batteries are integrated these days. I have a buddy that has a F150 (I think it's a 20 but not sure). He had to go to the dealership for a battery so they could tell the ECU so the truck would operate optimally. Seems way ridiculous.

jamesrw30

First official thing on the jeep today. Replaced coolant temp sensor. Hoping this fixes my p0128 code. Put a little info in the write up just in case it ever helps anyone.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
First official thing on the jeep today. Replaced coolant temp sensor. Hoping this fixes my p0128 code. Put a little info in the write up just in case it ever helps anyone.
P0128 is usually thermostat related from my experience and not sensor related. Hopefully I’m wrong tho and this solves your issue

ScottofKSU

Caught the Bug
How do you like that light bar? I've got my eyes on it
I too am interested... My only concern is with the longevity of the bulbs - they may last forever or several individual bulbs or entire lights may burn out relatively quickly. With them not being replaceable, I would hate to pay $750 every time a bulb burned out. That said, they come with a 3 year warranty; so, worse case scenario, I have to put it on a replacement schedule similar to my tires! 😂

jamesrw30

P0128 is usually thermostat related from my experience and not sensor related. Hopefully I’m wrong tho and this solves your issue
I've read it can be both. The temp is right where it should be and the heat works gang busters so I'm hoping it's not the thermostat.

jamesrw30

I too am interested... My only concern is with the longevity of the bulbs - they may last forever or several individual bulbs or entire lights may burn out relatively quickly. With them not being replaceable, I would hate to pay $750 every time a bulb burned out. That said, they come with a 3 year warranty; so, worse case scenario, I have to put it on a replacement schedule similar to my tires! 😂
🤣 we'll keep us posted. Be quite a long time before I can afford one.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Cops and firefighters have been using these for years. Those brands though are more expensive. Says something to me at least.

Top Bottom