What was done to your rig this week?

Yeah, I just put it in place when winch not being used, which is the majority of the time. Old winch cover (Warn neoprene) actually started falling apart due to time and weather.

Those neoprene covers are crap. Whoever thought neoprene could stand up to constant sun exposure? I went through a few of those before finding this guy. It’s held up great. Cheap too.

EL JEFE Premium Winch Cover Fits 8000-13000 lb. Winches https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSQ5LGM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ce4xFbDV1R26R

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

IMG_4841.jpg

I finally found some time to install my Switch Pro and ARB compressor. Just in time too for wheeling/camping this weekend.

It is actually wedged in there tightly between the winchline and bumper. Depends on clearance, which you can determine when spooling line in.

Cool. Good job. Looks factory

View attachment 353179

I finally found some time to install my Switch Pro and ARB compressor. Just in time too for wheeling/camping this weekend.

Nice. Jealous...

Yeah, I just put it in place when winch not being used, which is the majority of the time. Old winch cover (Warn neoprene) actually started falling apart due to time and weather.

Your trick looks great! I went through one of those warm neoprene covers then found the bartact cover and it’s held up great

Top Bottom