What was done to your rig this week?

Getting started on the rear of my jeep. Custom long arm, stretching the rear about 6 inches and going Profender 2.5 air shocks.
Artec mounts partially burned in and control arms in place for the mock up and measuring. Ill be starting a build thread for The Lion soon and ill have more pics included in that.
View attachment 352604View attachment 352605View attachment 352606

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ahhhhhhhhh go wire wheel the rest of that frame before it’s too late 🤣

What are you doing about the gas tank?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ahhhhhhhhh go wire wheel the rest of that frame before it’s too late [emoji1787]

What are you doing about the gas tank?

Replaced gas tank. Wheeled and painted frame from new mounts back. I just wasnt going too in depth with explanation and pics was saving some for a build thread. Here you can see that nice new tank!!20200905_173426.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Replaced the rubber bands today. After 3800 miles of watching the hood flop around!!! View attachment 352797View attachment 352798View attachment 352799

Nice. I did that over a year ago. They work good, but tye loop will spring over as you shut the hood, leading you to get pissed that you have to raise it again and reset them.

The fix is to cut the spring on each side, so they don't flop in on their own.

Courtesy of Alan (Mericamade)

First time running the Gladiator topless with the tube doors. Loved it. This will likely become a regular thing.

View attachment 352812

Looks good Doug.

Better button it back up though, I hear you have a foot of snow in the forecast for tomorrow

Top Bottom