What did Brown Santa show up with today..

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
You got some work to do! [emoji1360] Are you replacing stock 44’s with stock 44’s? (Housings)
Plus we just bought the Jeep a few months ago and got an incredibly good deal on it so that's why I'm spending some money now and we can keep it for a long time. The mileage doesn't bother me... This thing was a highway Queen and it is in incredible shape

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Plus we just bought the Jeep a few months ago and got an incredibly good deal on it so that's why I'm spending some money now and we can keep it for a long time. The mileage doesn't bother me... This thing was a highway Queen and it is in incredible shape

Can’t wait too see it done.... and your build thread.. [emoji1360]

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I have that same kit. Been happy with it. Any time you can get into tight spots easier, it's a benefit.

Sure is, pretty good price on amazon too. I just need the 90 to get to my tie rod zerks, I figured I’ll just buy this kit. It even comes with the stab kind needle, I can inject the grease straight in to my veins [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Went to pick up my new step sliders from the shipping company because I didn't want to wait until next Tuesday.! Got them from Rock Slider Engineering. These things are STOUT! 3/16" thick sliders along with 3/16" thick bolt on armor. Got the door delete kits as well. Can't wait to get them on! They drop down 12in and the steps can hold up to almost 700 pounds. I basically bought these for my wife, not because she's 700 pounds LOL but because she was complaining about crawling into the Jeep as it was and I'm lifting it even higher with bigger tires also. I figured this would be a good reasonable compromise.

IMG_20171222_150746031_HDR.jpg IMG_20171223_111903185.jpg IMG_20171223_111926025.jpg IMG_20171223_112230421.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom