What did Brown Santa show up with today..

SDG

Caught the Bug
Ordered Saturday afternoon, on my doorstep Wednesday morning. Thanks StrikeForceZebra! View attachment 286023

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I just did one of those a couple weeks ago. If you have any problems with the nutserts/rivnuts... try something like this.

You can buy all the parts at an ace hardware for about 3 bucks. The key is having the star washer next to the rivnut, at least in my case it wanted to spin in the plastic even though it was a super tight fit.

20171203_182627.jpg

CharlesC

I just did one of those a couple weeks ago. If you have any problems with the nutserts/rivnuts... try something like this.

You can buy all the parts at an ace hardware for about 3 bucks. The key is having the star washer next to the rivnut, at least in my case it wanted to spin in the plastic even though it was a super tight fit.

View attachment 286260

Built one also, worked very well[emoji106] The star washers are key. Only thing I did different was the bearing for the friction point and rubber washer to keep it all together to reinstall the next/multiple nutserts. Impact and end wrench for the spacer your good to go. Got the idea from a Wayalifer[emoji482]
Picture shows disassembly in order from left to right.
IMG_0967.JPG IMG_0968.JPG

TrailHunter

Hooked
JKU Rear Seat Recline Kit. Comfortable kids are Quiet Kids....

Edit: “Quieter” Kids...
Edit: Maybe just a little less whining..
Edit: Probably won’t Matter...

IMG_5893.JPG

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Been putting this off bc I was waiting for everything to come in and didn't want to post a bunch of times(I have been stalling on starting to build thread because I still have yet to come up with a name for the JK).... IMG_20171201_111606956.jpg IMG_20171204_101131026.jpg IMG_20171205_100839253.jpg IMG_20171207_140920010.jpg IMG_20171208_113536955.jpg

4" Evo plush ride front and rear coils, Evo front full truss and gusset kit with C's and skids, Evo rear truss and Rockstar skids, Evo front 3" bump stops, Evo 4" rear bump stops, synergy rear adjustable track bar, Synergy rear weld on track bar bracket with adjustability holes, front and rear Synergy HD lower coil spring perches, Synergy front heavy duty lower shock mounts, DNA Motoring stainless steel headers.... Rock slide engineering sliders with armor and extra skid plate on the way.
And courtesy of ROCRALR here on the forum with a smoking good deal he so generously gave me....37x12.50r17 BFG km2's with raceline beadlocks and his already heavily upgraded and geared 11,000 mile axles(which I will go into more detail about when I get them and put all the truss and gussets and such on) along with his upgraded drive shafts and all the other extra goodies he sending along will be coming soon!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Regarding the seat recliner kit, Even with an impact, I still had to hit all bolts with a breaker bar first. I think factory just used a shit load of locktite or something.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Regarding the seat recliner kit, Even with an impact, I still had to hit all bolts with a breaker bar first. I think factory just used a shit load of locktite or something.

I think it’s the fact that your jeep is older. I know on mine when I took the seats out it wasn’t too bad after three years. The new 2017 JK is easy to get the bolts out. I think it depends on age. Or maybe it’s just whatever amount of locktite they feel like putting on that day in the factory. Who knows.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
You got some work to do! [emoji1360] Are you replacing stock 44’s with stock 44’s? (Housings)
Yes, and I know it seems like a lot of work for replacement stock axles. But our jeep has 200k on it.... The new ones have 11,000 miles and have already been heavily upgraded with 5:13 gears and Teraflex big brake kit up front, drag link flip kit with drag link and Synergy tie rod end to end and Reid racing knuckles. Plus with the truss and gussets it will be getting.... I hope will hold up for our needs. Plus like I said I'm buying everything ROCRALR is taking off of his Jeep for an insanely good price..... I'm not going to tell anyone what the price is because I don't want to do that to him. So basically I'm buying the wheels and tires for full price and getting everything else for free. Plus I'm getting $3,000 for my axles alone. No including everything else I'm selling off of the Jeep that I take off.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom