What did Brown Santa show up with today..

fiend

Caught the Bug
Why did you replace the nozzle? This might sound a little off, mine kinda sputters and dribbles at the end of it's spray and leaves washer fluid spots on the hood. :ROFLMAO:😅 Okay everyone have at it.
It was getting old and would sometimes splatter a little on my shorts and shoes. 😣

Rst8rox

Nice haul. One out of three not running a spare, I assume?
Thanks! Actually I was the only one that got a spare... this is half of what I ordered. The other 15 should be showing up anytime now. Most of my Buddies don’t run spares. I don’t know why, but they don’t. I get shit all the time about my tire carrier until one of them need it lol. Luckily for them we are all running the same bolt pattern & tire size.

jdofmemi

Thanks! Actually I was the only one that got a spare... this is half of what I ordered. The other 15 should be showing up anytime now. Most of my Buddies don’t run spares. I don’t know why, but they don’t. I get shit all the time about my tire carrier until one of them need it lol. Luckily for them we are all running the same bolt pattern & tire size.
I guess it works back there, wheeling in designated parks. Worst case would be a shuttle run to the parking lot for a tire.

Out west, it wouldn't be as easy in case of trouble.
Looking forward to seeing where you take these👍

Rst8rox

I guess it works back there, wheeling in designated parks. Worst case would be a shuttle run to the parking lot for a tire.

Out west, it wouldn't be as easy in case of trouble.
Looking forward to seeing where you take these👍
There are a few parks around. Even out trail riding you are never really more than an hour from the trailer/spare tire. This will be the first season I’m not running a tire carrier. There will be a spare at base camp. Going to see how much of a difference it makes wheeling wise with/without it. I’ve never wheeled my rig without it on the back. Idk I might hate it.??? I’ll find out Memorial weekend. 172E22AE-DCBB-42E8-BB8D-83EA482E3962.jpeg

Attachments

• A0153FB1-12CA-4A71-8B99-BD3A59EC6585.jpeg
    A0153FB1-12CA-4A71-8B99-BD3A59EC6585.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 8

jdofmemi

I tend to think you will like how it wheels.
Loosing the weight of the tire and carrier off of the back helps keep the front loaded in steep climbs.

I have a Gatekeeper tire carrier, so it is inside, and just moving the weight forward makes a noticable difference.

Top Bottom