What did Brown Santa show up with today..

ThatJeepGuy

35 spline goodness picked it up my self though. So no Santa Claus

I’ve had the shafts sitting in my basement for two years now so it’s about time

IMG_3133.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Ddays JKs being spread across the country! Congrats, they are awesome shocks!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Lol. Right?! I need to finish my dang patio so I can work on the Jeeps again. Shocks going in for rebuild next week. Super stoked for these things.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Holy hell! It’s Christmas! Got the rest of the JT lift. I really need to finish this patio. Lol. Apparently king is shut down so my shocks are on backorder. Opted for shock extensions until they show up.

IMG_0353.jpg

jab1719

Some Boatside Bombers. Now just have to decide on paint or powder coat. Kinda want to powder coat cause the salt in the winter is rough up here.

IMG_3097.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
Some Boatside Bombers. Now just have to decide on paint or powder coat. Kinda want to powder coat cause the salt in the winter is rough up here.

View attachment 346345

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They both have their positives. Powder coat will last longer, but you can’t maintain. If you paint them your self, you can always touch them up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Holy hell! It’s Christmas! Got the rest of the JT lift. I really need to finish this patio. Lol. Apparently king is shut down so my shocks are on backorder. Opted for shock extensions until they show up.

View attachment 346344

You really need to move faster on that damn patio. We need to see some building here!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

USMC Wrangler

It wasn't brown Santa, since I went and picked them up, but I got my new to me half doors.

Many thanks to fiend for the deal. [emoji106]

Not only do they look good, I'm pretty sure the Jeep even runs better with them on[emoji16][emoji16]

It did not help it to go farther on a tank of gas though. Had to stop at a feeding trough on the way home [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Man! Those look great! [emoji1303]

JPast

Brown Santa dropped off my CB, antenna, etc to finally get some trail comms in the jeep. Now just waiting for the CB Bar I ordered yesterday after getting the email they were back in stock.
Can't wait to finally do some work on the Jeep even if it's relatively simple and easy.

Top Bottom