What did Brown Santa show up with today..

jesse3638

Hooked
Are you having a race with Trailhunter for who can leave shit in their garage longest without putting it on your Jeep?[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I'm coming in 3rd as I just now installed the springs I've had for over a year and a half. The Rockstar I got with them sre still sitting. Well see how long I let the BBK sit before installing..haha
Ddays JKs being spread across the country! Congrats, they are awesome shocks!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Sewing his wild oats.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
New flag for the Jeep. Perfect size - 16 x 24. Nice one too, this will last for a long time. Made in USA of course :usa-flag:

flag.jpg

jab1719

Well I decided to get them powder coated. The guy gave me a good deal. First thing he asked was have I been laid off (I have been furloughed for a couple weeks) I think he was helping me out maybe. I don’t know. Now to muster up courage to drill holes in the Jeep.

IMG_3101.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well I decided to get them powder coated. The guy gave me a good deal. First thing he asked was have I been laid off (I have been furloughed for a couple weeks) I think he was helping me out maybe. I don’t know. Now to muster up courage to drill holes in the Jeep.

View attachment 346463

Drilling The holes suck, but worth it. Do your self a favor and order. Nutsert tool. It will make the task a lot easier.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jab1719

Drilling The holes suck, but worth it. Do your self a favor and order. Nutsert tool. It will make the task a lot easier.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks, I picked one up. I’d rather not screw this up and any excuse to get a new tool.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

View attachment 346463

Nice! These are on my bucket list.

Top Bottom