What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Good2Go

Evo

1EE054D4-E005-4AE7-B17B-FB851B55B2DE.jpg

EVO Inner Fender Liners showed up. Now I have no more excuse for not getting my stock fenders trimmed.......

:yup:

ammojustin

Is there a thread for the wiring install or does anyone know the best place for directions. I just have the simple radio install. No steering wheel buttons no backup camera or handsfree. Just the straight forward headunit install

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Is there a thread for the wiring install or does anyone know the best place for directions. I just have the simple radio install. No steering wheel buttons no backup camera or handsfree. Just the straight forward headunit install

Crutchfield might have some diagrams. Usually I buy my stuff from them and it comes with vehicle-specific instructions. Not sure if they’re available online or not.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
That’s great! Are you going to restore it? The are replacement Jeep SE decals on eBay if you need one.

Yes I want to restore it. I'm going to break it open and sandblast everything, repaint it and replace with stainless steel hardware. I'll check out those decals thanks. Wish I could find the metal socket on the front, looks like it was replaced with the plastic version.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yes I want to restore it. I'm going to break it open and sandblast everything, repaint it and replace with stainless steel hardware. I'll check out those decals thanks. Wish I could find the metal socket on the front, looks like it was replaced with the plastic version.

Yeah, I’ve only seen a few that still had the metal socket. Image1544276372.651994.jpg

Most had been replaced with plastic. There are a couple good videos out there of guys tearing them down and rebuilding them. It doesn’t look overly complex. You can order new seal and bearing kits for them.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I’ve only seen a few that still had the metal socket. View attachment 315967

Most had been replaced with plastic. There are a couple good videos out there of guys tearing them down and rebuilding them. It doesn’t look overly complex. You can order new seal and bearing kits for them.

Okay I'll check them out. I've read couple posts and it looks simple enough, one of the reasons I wanted to grab one of these.

Top Bottom