What did Brown Santa show up with today..

pop2tu

I’ve been looking for about a year. Some are overpriced. But it was important to me to find a jeep SE version. The motor turns fine. So it’s a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here’s my sticker. Not as nice as yours but can still see Jeep. I separated the top case dumped out old fluid, inspected teeth and added new fluid. Runs great.
IMG_1403.JPG

The bumper I built using the main part of the Warn bumper that came with the winch. It supposedly came off a 76 J20. Somebody cut parts off it, so I didn’t feel bad about cutting it up to fit the JK
IMG_1405.JPG

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Here’s my sticker. Not as nice as yours but can still see Jeep. I separated the top case dumped out old fluid, inspected teeth and added new fluid. Runs great.
View attachment 315443

The bumper I built using the main part of the Warn bumper that came with the winch. It supposedly came off a 76 J20. Somebody cut parts off it, so I didn’t feel bad about cutting it up to fit the JK
View attachment 315444

That's exactly what I've been looking for also. I plan to modify my bumper to fit one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
View attachment 315443

View attachment 315444

Very nice! I’ll tear it down and rebuild it thru the winter. Great little pieces of Jeep History worth persevering!

Top Bottom