What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Good2Go

F8B9DA62-6DE9-4CDD-93BA-E7ABDFCA0976.jpg

J.W. Speakers showed up. Super easy install and aiming only required two minor adjustments. Very nice upgrade.:thumb:

jdofmemi

My Trail D-Vice came today!

One more tool to help make sure I always make it back.

Now if the DMV can find my lost paperwork, I can get plates too

Attachments

• IMG_20180912_174132.jpg
    IMG_20180912_174132.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 184

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Finally after waiting for three months my Pro-Eagle jack arrived.

View attachment 310031

I needed a second jack for my garage and wanted to get rid of the bottle jack that I keep in the back of the Jeep and replace it with something more stable. That pro eagle will do both. The mount is bolted into the Jeep and keeps it from moving or rattling.

View attachment 310032

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You carry a floor jack. :eek: holy crap that’s a lot of weight.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Finally after waiting for three months my Pro-Eagle jack arrived.

View attachment 310031

I needed a second jack for my garage and wanted to get rid of the bottle jack that I keep in the back of the Jeep and replace it with something more stable. That pro eagle will do both. The mount is bolted into the Jeep and keeps it from moving or rattling.

View attachment 310032

That's a really nice garage jack, but how is that gonna work out off road, or even on any rough surface?

wjtstudios

Hooked
That's a really nice garage jack, but how is that gonna work out off road, or even on any rough surface?

Their made for exactly that. They are built with a large skid plate that you can slide over rocks or mud and distribute the weight across a larger area. The safe jack base for my bottle jack I have was 12x12. This has about 8x20 base plate. The nice thing is that it is lower than a bottle jack and you can just slide it under and axle in uneven terrain where a bottle jack couldn’t fit. Haven’t tested it yet on a trail, but the mount keeps it from rattling or shifting in the back of the Jeep. Extremely well made.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Their made for exactly that. They are built with a large skid plate that you can slide over rocks or mud and distribute the weight across a larger area. The safe jack base for my bottle jack I have was 12x12. This has about 8x20 base plate. The nice thing is that it is lower than a bottle jack and you can just slide it under and axle in uneven terrain where a bottle jack couldn’t fit. Haven’t tested it yet on a trail, but the mount keeps it from rattling or shifting in the back of the Jeep. Extremely well made.

That's pretty neat. I haven't heard of such a thing. Please let us know how well it works in a real world application.

Top Bottom