What did Brown Santa show up with today..

JAGS

Hooked
Umm well. More than that I think. Lol

I need to replace the Dynatrac ball joints on one side (I replaced one side already but ran out of time for the other side) and I think that’s where a lot of premature wear is coming from.

I don’t think I need new unit bearings I’m just going to replace anyway to make the front end new again.

Two sets on the first axle (factory and one replacement then swapped the axle and kept the unit bearings for spares)

Two sets on my second axle

This will be the second set on this axle too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hardly offroad. Lol.

Ruvicon

Umm well. More than that I think. Lol

I need to replace the Dynatrac ball joints on one side (I replaced one side already but ran out of time for the other side) and I think that’s where a lot of premature wear is coming from.

I don’t think I need new unit bearings I’m just going to replace anyway to make the front end new again.

Two sets on the first axle (factory and one replacement then swapped the axle and kept the unit bearings for spares)

Two sets on my second axle

This will be the second set on this axle too. Lol

So approximately how miles are the unit bearings lasting before replacing them?

rubiDave

Lower oil pan. Not what I want to be doing today, but some joker put the drain plug in with an impact and I jacked the old one up trying to get the plug out to do an oil change.
20180831_124221-1.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Finally after waiting for three months my Pro-Eagle jack arrived.

IMG_9484.jpg

I needed a second jack for my garage and wanted to get rid of the bottle jack that I keep in the back of the Jeep and replace it with something more stable. That pro eagle will do both. The mount is bolted into the Jeep and keeps it from moving or rattling.

IMG_9483.jpg

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Finally after waiting for three months my Pro-Eagle jack arrived.

View attachment 310031

I needed a second jack for my garage and wanted to get rid of the bottle jack that I keep in the back of the Jeep and replace it with something more stable. That pro eagle will do both. The mount is bolted into the Jeep and keeps it from moving or rattling.

View attachment 310032

Nice, I was planning on ordering one too, but 3 months? Dang...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nice, I was planning on ordering one too, but 3 months? Dang...

Yeah. I really wanted it for Drummond. They were behind on a batch of stainless steel mounts. They may be available now, give them a call. They were great keeping me updated as they were working thru the delay. Really nice quality jack and with that built in skid plate it should float better on softer ground than my bottle jack.

Top Bottom