What did Brown Santa show up with today..

boardsurfer

With the growth of spammers like you, why don't you order a can of Go Fuck Off by placing your order on eBay.

Dammit, what if I needed new ties? Now what do I do, huh? If only there was some place I could go, online, to shop for such things. The world may never know.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I’m sayin, unless I’m driving my Jeep to your wedding or your funeral... I’m not dressing up... and even then it’s only a 20% chance. Wearing a Tie... 1% Lol.

Well, it so happens that I am getting married in 3 weeks. Should I inform my wedding coordinator about last minute guest that refuses to dress up? I am sure we can find a spot for you in the back somewhere. Don’t worry, you don’t have to wear a tie, a bow tie would be sufficient enough. Jeep hair welcome as well [emoji6]
You can pick up your attire form a sketchy dude online.

Last edited:

JKbrick

Well, it so happens that I am getting married in 3 weeks. Should I inform my wedding coordinator about last minute guest that refuses to dress up? I am sure we can find a spot for you in the back somewhere. Don’t worry, you don’t have to wear a tie, a bow tie would be sufficient enough. Jeep hair welcome as well [emoji6]

If it wasn’t out of the country I would put on my best shorts and flip flops and attend your wedding

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked

For you sir, I would dress up. Lol... Congrats!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Image1531454915.692363.jpg

I got 2 shocks in [emoji106] half way there! Unfortunately the packing slip says I only ordered 1 front and 1 rear [emoji848] at least half my Jeep would ride smooth [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Lol got a package deal , multiple batteries ,multi charger ,remote with screen , a couple cards, lens filters for the camera .overall it was cheaper than buying it all separate .. got the batteries an remote charging now..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom