What did Brown Santa show up with today..

TrailHunter

Hooked
Dude. Nice!

Let me know how good that thing works. My old school Shindaiwa back pack leaf blower is awesome and all. But it’s like when Maverick buzzed the tower. Pisses everyone off including myself it’s so loud.

Gonna wash the Jeep tonight.. I’ll give you an update.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Dude. Nice!

Let me know how good that thing works. My old school Shindaiwa back pack leaf blower is awesome and all. But it’s like when Maverick buzzed the tower. Pisses everyone off including myself it’s so loud.

Worked Great! Blew the dust out of my garage in like 30 seconds.... Did exactly what I wanted in regards to washing the Jeep... Eliminated the need for a chamois and got the Drying Towel to the Jeep faster. Washed it in direct sunlight no problem.

I love Milwaukee tools, especially the fuel ones. I bet it works great with the big battery. Nice [emoji106]

Me too! Our whole crew uses the M18's. I only have the Smaller battery at home and with the Blower it went down pretty fast.... took two bars to hit the Jeep good.... I was thinking of picking up a "9.0 High Demand Battery". Not cheap, but since I want to buy a 1/2" impact as well, I think it may be worth it.... Have you tried one?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Worked Great! Blew the dust out of my garage in like 30 seconds.... Did exactly what I wanted in regards to washing the Jeep... Eliminated the need for a chamois and got the Drying Towel to the Jeep faster. Washed it in direct sunlight no problem.

Me too! Our whole crew uses the M18's. I only have the Smaller battery at home and with the Blower it went down pretty fast.... took two bars to hit the Jeep good.... I was thinking of picking up a "9.0 High Demand Battery". Not cheap, but since I want to buy a 1/2" impact as well, I think it may be worth it.... Have you tried one?

Wait for the July 4th sales. Home depot has great prices on 9.0 sometimes, sometimes even with a tool.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Wait for the July 4th sales. Home depot has great prices on 9.0 sometimes, sometimes even with a tool.

Well you weren’t kidding... I buy some random materials at HD today and the girl throws a flyer in my bag... I see the same blower with a FREE 5.0 battery & charger for the same price as the Tool Only I bought yesterday.... Exchanged it. [emoji1360]

IMG_8324.jpg

Top Bottom