What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Are you going to run the removable crossbars or the full rack?
Just the quick-release cross bars. I plan to keep them off when they’re not needed as I much prefer the clean look. I own a FrontRunner slimline rack that was installed on there last year and had nothing but trouble with it. That reminds me, I need to sell it. 😂

TrailHunter

Hooked
Just the quick-release cross bars. I plan to keep them off when they’re not needed as I much prefer the clean look. I own a FrontRunner slimline rack that was installed on there last year and had nothing but trouble with it. That reminds me, I need to sell it. 😂
Right on.. I’m thinking about using the RTC tracks. You going with the Vortex, HD or Recon bars?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Have the vortex bars; think they’ll be quieter when they’re installed.

How are you going to install the RTCs? Right on the badckbone mounts or direct to the roof?
Direct to the roof. And if I think its not strong enough fab up my own supports. But I’d only be using it for lightweight gear like a tent and sleeping system. I like that the Tracks are low profile and will disappear.

Direct to the roof. And if I think its not strong enough fab up my own supports. But I’d only be using it for lightweight gear like a tent and sleeping system. I like that the Tracks are low profile and will disappear.
Great idea! I think that should be perfect. I went with the backbone because we kayak a few times a year and have an RTT that my wife wants when we go camping, otherwise we’ll use the gazelle for trail rides.

Sgt_USMC

Started getting the next set of parts in! Both adjuster sleeves for the ZJ steering upgrade. At least with the parts showing up on different days this week it gives me a chance to paint them.
F5FA506D-9DB4-4548-9E53-216550BAEBC9.jpeg

Top Bottom