What did Brown Santa show up with today..

jdofmemi

At Last!!!!?

The Baja Design lights have arrived.
Featured item is the pair of LP-6 in clear, and an S-8 in amber, plus some back up lights.

Now to get after it and get these and the switch pro installed before the next trip

Attachments

• IMG_20201001_141835_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20201001_141835_copy_600x800.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20201001_141553_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20201001_141553_copy_600x800.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 97

wjtstudios

Hooked
At Last!!!!?

Featured item is the pair of LP-6 in clear, and an S-8 in amber, plus some back up lights.

Now to get after it and get these and the switch pro installed before the next trip

Awesome Jerry! You’re ready for the next midnight recovery [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Seahawkfan

Hooked
At Last!!!!?

Nice.. I have been eye balling a few things since you first posted. First thought was :eek: $$. Then :doh: so many options. Thinking about a 10" light bar and some small rear ambers. Still playing hunt for the correct half door harnesses. And then I just found out my HD are backordered.:grayno:

fiend

Caught the Bug
At Last!!!!?

Soon it will be night run time. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Soon it will be night run time. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
That's for sure.

I like night runs, and by the time I get these and my rock lights wired, it will be time for sure.

Nice.. I have been eye balling a few things since you first posted. First thought was :eek: $$. Then :doh: so many options. Thinking about a 10" light bar and some small rear ambers. Still playing hunt for the correct half door harnesses. And then I just found out my HD are backordered.:grayno:

They are $$ for sure, but I'm tired of crap that don't work very good, don't last very long, or both.

Awesome Jerry! You’re ready for the next midnight recovery [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Hopefully more night runs, less night recoveries, but I'm always ready to lend a hand, no matter day or night.

Of course, now I will be bringing the daylight with me😁😁

Dale72

Hooked
Just got word that Santa dropped off the last pair of shocks so I have everything for the lift now. I will post a picture when I get home next weekend. Now comes the fun part of deciding what wheels to get

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
My new power strip with a 15' cord showed up yesterday. I opened it this morning. 20201003_110551.jpg

Not drop brackets, but same situation. Big shout out to Amazon...haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

dillard09

At Last!!!!?

Very nice!! Just wait till you hit the switch the first time on those bad boys!! I just dropped a few more Baja Designs on my truck. Now just need to get the motor in so I can drive it again!!
I'm Baja Designs whore!!!! Cant get enough of them!!

Top Bottom