What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Lol, about 5 minutes after I placed the order for them I started shopping for tires and gears [emoji23]
They’re going to open up your wheel wells so much that you are going to need to fill them with 37s.

Just wanted to plant that little seed for you [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I have to wait for brown santa, but I stopped by the north pole and placed an order with the elves for some daylight.

I'm tired of driving in the dark just because the sun went down, so I ordered up some artificial sun.

Attachments

• IMG_20200817_164316_copy_600x450.jpg
    IMG_20200817_164316_copy_600x450.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 91

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I got it right from Bestop's site. I believe it's called the Hoss window storage duffel. It's the same one they use for the TJ. I wasn't sure it was going to work well but to my pleasant surprise it works perfectly. I'll try and post a link
Where did you find that? All I can find is the on that hangs vertical

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

dillard09

I have to wait for brown santa, but I stopped by the north pole and placed an order with the elves for some daylight.

I'm tired of driving in the dark just because the sun went down, so I ordered up some artificial sun.

Nice! Love their lights. They are a bit expensive but tmi think they are the best lights made.
What did you order?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
That's what I was doing with my new windows but rapidly changing forecasts were always a concern. At work I park inside so if it's raining in the afternoon I can just put em on before I head out
I really need one of those too. When I take mine off I usually leave them at home and take my rain cover.

Top Bottom