What did Brown Santa show up with today..

jdofmemi

Got me a Goose Gear 60% seat delete bracket.

That's a neat product. I thought about just removing the right side, but found the problem when I unbolted the seats. In hindsight, I'm glad I took the whole seat out, but that looks like a great way to go.

Are you going to build a deck on the right side now? That really opens up the storage space.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's a neat product. I thought about just removing the right side, but found the problem when I unbolted the seats. In hindsight, I'm glad I took the whole seat out, but that looks like a great way to go.

Are you going to build a deck on the right side now? That really opens up the storage space.

What’s the problem? I’ve been running with the driver side out for almost a year with no issues and I didn’t need to buy a $100 bracket for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Yes I did build a little deck. Just enough to put my Dometic fridge on it.

Attachments

• 20200808_185718.jpg
    20200808_185718.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 79

dillard09

What’s the problem? I’ve been running with the driver side out for almost a year with no issues and I didn’t need to buy a $100 bracket for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can remove the 40% side behind driver no problem but to remove the 60% side and leave the 40% you have to have a bracket. My fridge wouldn't sit in the spot where the 40% was. It was to wide. So had to go the other way.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Thanks to the heads up from JKBrick on the sale price my new MCE fenders showed up today. The box was beat to shit and I'm missing one of the gromets for the side marker lights but the fenders look good. I'm happy with my purchase. IMG_20200812_164508.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks to the heads up from JKBrick on the sale price my new MCE fenders showed up today. The box was beat to shit and I'm missing one of the gromets for the side marker lights but the fenders look good. I'm happy with my purchase. View attachment 351853

Awesome Chris!! Congrats

Can’t wait to see them on the Jeep, they’ll go great with 37s [emoji6]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JPast

Thanks to the heads up from JKBrick on the sale price my new MCE fenders showed up today. The box was beat to shit and I'm missing one of the gromets for the side marker lights but the fenders look good. I'm happy with my purchase. View attachment 351853

Those are gonna look awesome.

For anyone else looking at these in the future, MCE has had them listed for $399 on their own site for a few months now, just in case that quadratec sale ends before they are restocked

https://www.mcefenders.com/products/jeep/jk

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom