What did Brown Santa show up with today..

JKbrick

🤣[emoji23][emoji23] Sometimes you wonder where those pains came from. I blame everything on skateboards. That beat the shit outta me when I was young.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No doubt!!! My back an ankles will never be the same again after skateboarding.

I’m so old skateboards had metal wheels when I was little, then by high school they were urethane or something

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

I’m sure I’ll like it but I can’t say I think it’s worth the $250 price tag they charge. You have to buy everything separate which will add another $100. Really the only thing you get from evo is s piece of metal.

Personally I think the best way is the regular no-limits, but I understand using buttons already available. Just seems like there’s still the possibility for shit to fail. Truthfully though I’ve even come across the regular no-limits not working. Water got inside and rusted the bolt to the point it wouldn’t work anymore.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
🤣[emoji23][emoji23] Sometimes you wonder where those pains came from. I blame everything on skateboards. That beat the shit outta me when I was young.

No doubt!!! My back an ankles will never be the same again after skateboarding.

Those were the days! Time spent on the boards and BMX trick bikes. Fond memories and still have some scars hanging around.

Top Bottom