WELCOME to the All NEW WAYALIFE

Spazbyt

Hooked
How are you guys decreasing the file size of your photos that you post? Are you editing them down some how? Also I used to use the "attach" button for pictures should I be using the "insert image" now? Sorry for the newb questions. Im still getting used to the new format.

jdofmemi

How are you guys decreasing the file size of your photos that you post? Are you editing them down some how? Also I used to use the "attach" button for pictures should I be using the "insert image" now? Sorry for the newb questions. Im still getting used to the new format.
I use this photo resizer, and set to the smallest for east share. It only takes a few seconds to resize before posting. Screenshot_20210412-140012.png

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
7D36EF07-97CF-4FD9-B05F-0B4115478857.png
I use this photo resizer, and set to the smallest for east share. It only takes a few seconds to resize before posting. View attachment 361668
Don’t even have to do that. Check out the picture above.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Always ran a dark theme on forums, takes some of the screen glare away(already a high quality photo res screen)...love all the upgrades.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just realized you can add a profile banner picture to the top of your profile page. Pretty cool. Gives it a clean look.
Wow!! Now that's cool!!

There are so many features on this new software that I don't even know about :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom