WELCOME to the All New NOOB Friendly Zone!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Like the title of this thread states, this is the all new NOOB Friendly Zone! Whether you're new to Jeeps or just new to the forum, this sub-forum exists for all the questions you might have but don't want to be flamed for posting something stupid. Here, no Jeep or forum related question is a dumb question so please post away. Of course, if you're a long time member of WAYALIFE, we'd love for you to help out where you can by answering what you can. Otherwise, we ask that you please be respectful of the comments made in here or simply refrain from posting in this forum. Thank you. :cool:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

If you only knew just how many PMs, DMs, emails and YouTube comments I respond to EVERY DAY and from people who just don't want to post up on a forum and be, "that guy". It literally is overwhelming at times. I just figured if I could create a place like this, maybe, just maybe, I could get these people to post on here and god willing, get some of the members on here to help out. I can't say whether or not it'll work out but it's something I've been wanting to try for a while now. I hope I can count on you to help out too. :cool:

Believe me I know..;) :cheesy:Tough crowd sometimes.

Upvote 0

JJ151

I think this is a great idea Eddie as a place where new Jeep owners or those that have decided to begin building their Jeep can find assistance from those with more experience without the fear of sarcasm. Keep up the good work and I look forward to contributing where appropriate and asking questions as I continue my build.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think this is a great idea Eddie as a place where new Jeep owners or those that have decided to begin building their Jeep can find assistance from those with more experience without the fear of sarcasm. Keep up the good work and I look forward to contributing where appropriate and asking questions as I continue my build.

Thank you. I look forward to your help in here. :thumb:

Upvote 0

Steve's Rubi

Like the title of this thread states, this is the all new NOOB Friendly Zone! Whether you're new to Jeeps or just new to the forum, this sub-forum exists for all the questions you might have but don't want to be flamed for posting something stupid. Here, no Jeep or forum related question is a dumb question so please post away. Of course, if you're a long time member of WAYALIFE, we'd love for you to help out where you can by answering what you can. Otherwise, we ask that you please be respectful of the comments made in here or simply refrain from posting in this forum. Thank you. :cool:

Thanks for doing this. I am not new now but like most I had a lot of dumb questions when I first got into jeeping. Still do actually

Upvote 0

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hey guys! Matt with Rancho Suspension and DynoMax Exhaust if you have any questions about our products feel free to message us or call us out.
I do my best to answer in a timely manner and keep it relatable.
See you on the trail!!
:beer:

I am sure I drove Matt crazy with DM’s. But he was a huge help and I appreciate his time [emoji1360]thank you

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Upvote 0

JAGS

Hooked
Did you ban Adam from this thread? Kidding, sort of. LOL.

Shit, I still have stupid questions as I look to build my JL. Trying to figure what, if anything, I might do different. And what new parts are becoming the best available.

Upvote 0

jesse3638

Hooked
Did you ban Adam from this thread? Kidding, sort of. LOL.

Shit, I still have stupid questions as I look to build my JL. Trying to figure what, if anything, I might do different. And what new parts are becoming the best available.
Start by doing your own installs...haha. Sorry that's not helping... :crazyeyes:

This is a great idea and ad always I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Upvote 0

jesse3638

Hooked
That good advice if people have the time. That ship sailed for me back in 2013. Lol.
Don't you have sick leave? Your kids are nearly old enough to start driving themselves to extracurriculars. Where there's a will there's a way...haha. I do hear ya though. I have a few things I need to do to the jeep and they have been sitting as I don't have much time either.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Upvote 0

RichParker115

Hey everyone. Looks like this forum hasn't been used in a bit. I'm new to the jeep life. I'm having an issue with my jeep (14jkur 3.5lift) wandering pretty bad I have tightened up all of the teraflex adjustable ball joints on the drag link and tie rod because it was loose , greased everything and the steering wheel does not self center. Racking my brain to what may be causing it. Plan on replacing the front wheel bearing hub assembly and ball joints in the axle. Could it be the ball joints the wheel bearing or maybe toed out or pinion angle not right?

Upvote 0

Sgt_USMC

Hey everyone. Looks like this forum hasn't been used in a bit. I'm new to the jeep life. I'm having an issue with my jeep (14jkur 3.5lift) wandering pretty bad I have tightened up all of the teraflex adjustable ball joints on the drag link and tie rod because it was loose , greased everything and the steering wheel does not self center. Racking my brain to what may be causing it. Plan on replacing the front wheel bearing hub assembly and ball joints in the axle. Could it be the ball joints the wheel bearing or maybe toed out or pinion angle not right?
Could be castor, worn steering parts or improper toe. Do a dry steering test. What size tires and pressure are you running?

Upvote 0

Sgt_USMC

How did you measure your toe setting? With tires on or off? I do mine with tires off sitting on stands. I put a straight edge on the rotors and have the centerline and my current size tire marked so I get an accurate reading.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom