Wayalife windshield decal help

drafh

I put the red decal on my Jeep, but now I'm thinking I need to change it to something that will "pop." ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443663456.812092.jpg

daverawr

Went with silver to match the rest of the Rubicon and wrangler decals. Hoping they come out with a tan one though, cause my color theme eventually will be tan accents with the green body color as it is now
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443664782.953309.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Be your own person...pick what you like :thumb:

View attachment 167176

^Agree with this. Even though a few others have it now, I still like my OG red banner.

The green on white is about as original as I've seen....though Andrew is giving you a run for the money. [emoji6]

Factory is silver. I think I'll just order a few since they're so cheap. Thanks!

Not sure what colors are available in the store, but it's just a banner and they're cheap like you said. try a color and then have another as backup if you want it more matching. Daverawr posted up a good example of factory decal match.

JudeinPa

I have my decal a little lower than most. Only the middle letters don't get hit and I have noticed any chips or missing pieces after 6 months.

Glad they hold up but as a few said they are fairly inexpensive and can be replaced. Thank you!

whispike

Why is everyone waiting on mods to run the banner sticker? Can't it be ran on a stock? After all it is a Wayalife!

Scuba465

Yeah I ordered cowl decals because I like the positive vibe this clubs got. And yeah my rig is stock but I haven't had it too long. Gonna start by beefing up the axels, lift ,bumpers, rims and tires but gonna take some time. For now just get out there and wheel what I can and have fun doing it.

JAGS

Hooked
Yeah I ordered cowl decals because I like the positive vibe this clubs got. And yeah my rig is stock but I haven't had it too long. Gonna start by beefing up the axels, lift ,bumpers, rims and tires but gonna take some time. For now just get out there and wheel what I can and have fun doing it.

That's a great plan! [emoji106] I was part of Wayalife for two years before being able to lift my rig. It's not about the details, it about having fun, adventures and learning.

JK LYF

Yep! Great way to approach it! Mine isn't anywhere complete but I take it out as much as I can!

Welcome!

Top Bottom