WAYALIFE SWAG SALE : SAVE 10% on ALL T-Shirts & Hoodies January 16th - 19th 2020

Bear_JT

Hooked
So, I literally got the following email and I gotta say, I really am sorry that I am unable to provide a 10% discount on an order that was placed before the sale took place. Unfortunately, I am not TeeSpring and all orders go through them. I honestly don't know what more to do than to encourage people to read my emails.

This is what I got...

I responded by saying...

His response...

So, I made the best suggestion I could and said...

and, this is how he decided to respond...

:naw:

I hope you all can believe me when I say that I am trying my best guys.

Wow! Some people. Hell even without the discount, I’m just happy you had these shirts made up Eddie. I can’t wait til mine come in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

CalSgt

Hooked
So, I literally got the following email and I gotta say, I really am sorry that I am unable to provide a 10% discount on an order that was placed before the sale took place. Unfortunately, I am not TeeSpring and all orders go through them. I honestly don't know what more to do than to encourage people to read my emails.

I hope you all can believe me when I say that I am trying my best guys.

Sooooo.... Does this mean I won't get a discount on the shirts I ordered on the 12th of January? The ones I ordered before there was a sale advertised! I don't get a discount on the total price that I had to confirm before my order was processed on TeeSpring...

Holy shit, sarcasm doesn't translate in text very well:crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ordered the new vista hoodie and a new honey badger shirt! Thanks again Eddie and Cindy!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sooooo.... Does this mean I won't get a discount on the shirts I ordered on the 12th of January? The ones I ordered before there was a sale advertised! I don't get a discount on the total price that I had to confirm before my order was processed on TeeSpring...

Holy shit, sarcasm doesn't translate in text very well:crazyeyes:

Do you have good faith? If so, you will be refunded I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are awesome! So glad you enjoy the new swag and we appreciate your support! :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Figures on my part. Got busy over the weekend with work and family. Meant to order last night but crashed on the couch after getting home pretty late. Ordered my new swag this morning without the discount. Oh well.

Hey eddie, anything you can do for an honest guy??? [emoji6] Lol.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Got my hoodie last night (still waiting on t shirt) and holy hell this thing is soft! Super comfy hoodie!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!! Thank you so much for your support of WAYALIFE even if you didn't quite make the sale. :thumb:

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Looks like I just got in on the sale a day before it ends. Looking forward to the new sweatshirt. Thanks Eddie and Cindy!

Top Bottom