WAYALIFE SWAG SALE : SAVE 10% on ALL T-Shirts & Hoodies January 16th - 19th 2020

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really am sorry to hear some of you are having problems using the promo code. I talked to TeeSpring and they said to please contact them at support@teespring.com. Someone there should be able to assist you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, just talked to TeeSpring and they said this should be resolved now. Again, sorry about the trouble.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Sweet I ordered a couple shirts about a week ago looks like I’ll be ordering more [emoji41][emoji106] Are you going to bring back the Honey badger design? That was one of my favorite shirts haha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet I ordered a couple shirts about a week ago looks like I’ll be ordering more [emoji41][emoji106] Are you going to bring back the Honey badger design? That was one of my favorite shirts haha

Yeah, I can probably bring that one back :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I literally got the following email and I gotta say, I really am sorry that I am unable to provide a 10% discount on an order that was placed before the sale took place. Unfortunately, I am not TeeSpring and all orders go through them. I honestly don't know what more to do than to encourage people to read my emails.

This is what I got...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 7:51 AM
To: webmaster
Subject: Re: WAYALIFE SWAG SALE : SAVE 10% on ALL T-Shirts & Hoodies Thurs 16th - Sun 19th

I ordered a sweat shirt last night and no where did it say I received a discount.

Mike Sullivan

I responded by saying...

On Jan 16, 2020, at 8:59 AM, webmaster wrote:

You did read the part where the sale started today, right?

His response...

On Jan 16, 2020, at 6:47 PM, Michael Sullivan wrote:

I did not. Please honor my good faith.

Mike

So, I made the best suggestion I could and said...

On Jan 16, 2020, at 8:04 PM, Webmaster wrote:

Unfortunately, all sales are done through TeeSpring. I would recommend you cancel your order and place it again.

and, this is how he decided to respond...

On Jan 16, 2020, at 8:05 PM, Michael Sullivan wrote:
I will let the order ride, but unfortunately I will not be doing further business with you.

:naw:

I hope you all can believe me when I say that I am trying my best guys.

fiend

Caught the Bug
So, I literally got the following email and I gotta say, I really am sorry that I am unable to provide a 10% discount on an order that was placed before the sale took place. Unfortunately, I am not TeeSpring and all orders go through them. I honestly don't know what more to do than to encourage people to read my emails.

This is what I got...

I responded by saying...

His response...

Pretty pissy response from this guy over what, 3 bucks? What a clown.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
WAYALIFE SWAG SALE : SAVE 10% on ALL T-Shirts & Hoodies Thurs 16th - Sun 19th

That’s fucktarded. His “good faith”?!? How about he honor the terms of the sale?

I wonder if he takes the Black Friday sales mailers into stores on Thanksgiving day and asks them to honor his good faith.

Edit: please forward his address to me so I can promptly mail him the $4 that he seemingly can’t live without. He obviously could use it to enroll in a reading comprehension class.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
It is so sad where our culture is at. Some people can't read, can't comprehend, then want to blame others when they don't get what they want.

JAGS

Hooked
Saw the email come through and started to browse. I’ll be ordering some new swag. Need the classic for sure. I think my “slim” days are behind me for a while. Lol.

Ddays

Hooked

This is what I got...

I responded by saying...

His response...

Too bad these go through a third party or you could have packed one of these with his order

BIBS_USA_IVORY_BABY_PACIFIER-1.jpg

robx251

Caught the Bug
Oh, I also want to remind you to look at whether the shirts state "CLASSIC" or not. Classic shirts and hoodies are available in more sizes but not as many colors. They are also more like your old school cotton shirts where as the "premium" or "comfort" shirts tend to be on the slim side.

Please let me know if there's a design or color you're wanting in a shirt type that you're not seeing. I should be able to add more products as needed. :yup:
Still nothing available in talls from what I saw. Any possibility of them in the future?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug

This is what I got...

I responded by saying...

His response...

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with people? To be that bitchy, even after getting good guidance on how to get the discount and a justification for why you couldn't fix his problem. Should we start a gofundme to get him his $3 back?

Top Bottom